Join for free
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2019, 11:31 AM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
What a mess in here - empty bottles, old newspapers, and ... I don't believe it ... Dongles underpants hanging on the light fitting!!

What have those men been doing? Second thoughts - we are better off not knowing!
You wouldn't understand.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2019, 12:42 PM

I hope you are not making more mess in here, Dongle.
We haven't got time to run around tidying up after you men every day y'know.

Seeing as I am in a good mood, if you sit quietly, don't speak, don't move, and don't make mess, you may stay for five minutes, but then you must leave, and shut the flamin' door this time - it's drafty.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2019, 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->

Seeing as I am in a good mood, if you sit quietly, don't speak, don't move, and don't make mess, you may stay for five minutes, but then you must leave, and shut the flamin' door this time - it's drafty.
Five minutes is more than enough nagging from you ladies but it's not me that's leaving.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2019, 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Five minutes is more than enough nagging from you ladies but it's not me that's leaving.
Well - it certainly isn't us!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2019, 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->

Careful, Mups, give them an inch - and they'll take 15 miles!!

Have you noticed - they are so insecure they have had to start their own 'men only' thread?
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2019, 04:46 PM

Bad news for the female leech species (Latin name`parasiticicus`), I've finished early today so no further payments until Tuesday. That means no extravagances for you wimmin this weekend.

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2019, 04:49 PM

Have you noticed - they are so insecure they have had to start their own 'men only' thread?
Where else would we get intelligent conversation? Certainly not in here. We blokes have to continually reduce our educational standards to yours, so we go to the other thread for learned discourse.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2019, 06:12 PM

Yes I have seen that, Tabby.
Like a load of old duffers sitting a the bar moaning about everything the wonderful ladies in their life do for them.
Bet they are all sitting there, playing dominoes, coughing and and dropping crisps everywhere.

Typical ungrateful wretches. No wonder they are always in trouble.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

22-11-2019, 06:16 PM

[QUOTE=Judd;1820986]Bad news for the female leech species (Latin name`parasiticicus`), I've finished early today so no further payments until Tuesday. That means no extravagances for you wimmin this weekend.

"No extravagances for us"?

May I remind you Sir, that I can't recall you ever buying us so much as a bag of crisps!

I trust you are going to unpadlock your wallet this Christmas to show us how grateful you are for all our TLC year in, year out?

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

22-11-2019, 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->

We must try a little harder then, and get it down to 2 minutes.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top