Join for free
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2020, 02:27 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
I'm sure when the time comes, the "Lads" will have a Whip Round.
yes but only if we can find some ladies.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2020, 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
yes but only if we can find some ladies.

Oi you, how'd you get out?
Have you sawed through our new handcuffs?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2020, 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Oi you, how'd you get out?
Have you sawed through our new handcuffs?
It doesn't take long to bite through toffee handcuffs laced with candy floss. You need to upgrade your tools.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2020, 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
It doesn't take long to bite through toffee handcuffs laced with candy floss. You need to upgrade your tools.

Hmmm . . . . we'll have to do something, that's for sure because you weren't supposed to be out until the weekend.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2020, 08:15 PM

Halloween just around the corner you wimmin, have you got your broomsticks ready? Best give them a sanding down before you sit on them or you might get splinters in your bum. (Or the tacks I've nailed into them when you weren't looking.)
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2020, 10:00 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I am still thinking about this, but think I would like a voucher for Dunelm so's I could go and find some pretty bed linen or a small greenhouse so's I could grow things better.

What about you Tabby, what would you like?
A weekend in Dublin with Martin Shaw, a day out by the sea with cockles and mussels included, and a bottle of Veuve cliquot. My needs are few.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

06-10-2020, 11:05 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Halloween just around the corner you wimmin, have you got your broomsticks ready? Best give them a sanding down before you sit on them or you might get splinters in your bum. (Or the tacks I've nailed into them when you weren't looking.)

You have said before how you sleep in the buff I believe, well you know that highly sticky gluey stuff they smear on rat traps, well you'd better be very careful when you try getting your butt out of bed tomorrow morning.

Cackle . . cackle.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

06-10-2020, 11:12 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
A weekend in Dublin with Martin Shaw, a day out by the sea with cockles and mussels included, and a bottle of Veuve cliquot. My needs are few.

And very nice choices too, Tabby, especially the day at the seaside. May I also put that on my list instead of new bed linen?

They will need to do a bit of over time over the next few weeks, but seeing as they are so keen to please us now, I am sure a bit more toil will easily be achieved.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2020, 06:00 AM

Over time? That lot of bradachas? Just the thought of it has kept them out of here for almost 7 hours!!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

07-10-2020, 09:48 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
There's a £200 fine this year for 'Trick or treating', imagine that..... every time they go out between now and Christmas they get a £200 fine.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top