Join for free
Page 7 of 20 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 17 > Last »
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 04:27 PM

Re: Racism

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Which one? Surely you don't mean old Schicklgruber?
That’s Corporal Schicklgruber to you
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
I don't know who they are banning or why, but as much as free speech should be defended, that does not mean absolutely anything should be allowed a public platform. I know Trump was banned, and for very justifiable reasons. When people of influence use misinformation and lies in order to manipulate others, it is in all our interests for them to be denied a platform.
Like BLM?
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Like BLM?
Boom boom!

We have a Black Footballer criticising a Brown Politician because the Brown Politician criticised the Black Footballer on taking the knee for a Black Organisation that actually detests everything about the Black Footballer

White People

SIT THIS ONE OUT!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 04:43 PM

The three players concerned did not deserve the racist abuse. They might have not scored because they were not experienced enough or they were under too much pressure but their colour should not come into it.

The problem as I see it is that organisations such as BLM and the BBC (they are still at it, raking up racism from the past) have caused so much trouble, which is exactly what they wanted. Pulling down statues, removing our free speech and curbing the words we use has angered a lot of people. Suddenly they have someone to direct their anger towards, not the right thing to do but that's what has happened.

This is just the start, what with companies getting involved with woke branding as well, there is much trouble ahead.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 05:34 PM

The three players concerned did not deserve the racist abuse. They might have not scored because they were not experienced enough or they were under too much pressure but their colour should not come into it.

The problem as I see it is that organisations such as BLM and the BBC (they are still at it, raking up racism from the past) have caused so much trouble, which is exactly what they wanted. Pulling down statues, removing our free speech and curbing the words we use has angered a lot of people. Suddenly they have someone to direct their anger towards, not the right thing to do but that's what has happened.

This is just the start, what with companies getting involved with woke branding as well, there is much trouble ahead.
Yep, I agree with all you say, its how it is . I've said it before and I'll say it again, BLM has done nothing for race relations. As I see it it has caused more bad feeling.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 05:42 PM

Like BLM?
I haven't taken enough interest in them to know, LD.

My life is a medium shade of grey, that's what matters to me.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 07:31 PM

Well said, that man!
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 08:00 PM

More aggro

downward spiral into the gutter.

It's about time the beeb showed responsibility for their actions.
Vlad
West Midlands UK

13-07-2021, 08:10 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Well said, that man!
Agreed.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 08:12 PM

Hi

I quite fancy Marcus Rashfords Mum.

Page 7 of 20 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 17 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top