Join for free
Page 246 of 246 « First < 146 196 236 244 245 246
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2021, 04:00 PM

Re: Let's have a laugh

A Couple's 60th Wedding Anniversary.

Their three kids, all successful professionals, agreed to a Sunday dinner in their honour.

"Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad," gushed Doctor Son No. 1 "Sorry I'm running late. I had an emergency at the hospital with a patient, you know how it is, and I didn't have time to get you a gift."

"Not to worry," said the father. "Important thing is we're all together today."

Lawyer Son No. 2 arrived. "You and Mom look great. Dad, I just flew in from Montreal between depositions and didn't have time to shop for you."

"It's nothing," said the father, "We're glad you were able to come."

Just then the Architect Daughter arrived "Hello and happy anniversary! Sorry, but my boss is sending me out of town and I was really busy packing so I didn't have time to get you anything."

After they had finished dessert, the father said, "There's something your mother and I have wanted to tell you for a long time. You see, we were really poor, but we managed work hard, scrimp and save, and sacrifice to send each of you to college. Through the years your mother and I knew we loved each other very much, but we just never found the time to get married."

The three children gasped and said, "WHAT? You mean we're bastards?"

"Yep," said the father, "Cheap ones, too."
Richmond
United Kingdom
Richmond is female  Richmond has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 02:56 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
A Couple's 60th Wedding Anniversary.

Their three kids, all successful professionals, agreed to a Sunday dinner in their honour.

"Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad," gushed Doctor Son No. 1 "Sorry I'm running late. I had an emergency at the hospital with a patient, you know how it is, and I didn't have time to get you a gift."

"Not to worry," said the father. "Important thing is we're all together today."

Lawyer Son No. 2 arrived. "You and Mom look great. Dad, I just flew in from Montreal between depositions and didn't have time to shop for you."

"It's nothing," said the father, "We're glad you were able to come."

Just then the Architect Daughter arrived "Hello and happy anniversary! Sorry, but my boss is sending me out of town and I was really busy packing so I didn't have time to get you anything."

After they had finished dessert, the father said, "There's something your mother and I have wanted to tell you for a long time. You see, we were really poor, but we managed work hard, scrimp and save, and sacrifice to send each of you to college. Through the years your mother and I knew we loved each other very much, but we just never found the time to get married."

The three children gasped and said, "WHAT? You mean we're bastards?"

"Yep," said the father, "Cheap ones, too."

Good one Percy -- consider it stolen!!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 03:45 PM

Everyone's favourite MP...

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	52777.jpg
Views:	760
Size:	47.7 KB
ID:	16433  
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->

I love the odd shoes.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->

I love the odd shoes.
And on the wrong feet.
Richmond
United Kingdom
Richmond is female  Richmond has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by judd ->
everyone's favourite mp...
yep!!!!!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 10:06 PM

Originally Posted by judd ->
and on the wrong feet. :d
Old Supporter
Bedfordshire UK
Old Supporter is male  Old Supporter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2021, 09:51 AM

It's time for a groan.

What do you call 2 Octopuses that look alike?

Itenticle

Page 246 of 246 « First < 146 196 236 244 245 246

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top