Join for free
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2015, 05:57 PM

Re: I'm a newbie - Gianetta from US :)

Hello Yani!

Thank you very much! It's nice to hear from such friendly people...I live in the Northeast - Cape Cod area of New England. I think most here are from the UK, yes?
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2015, 05:57 PM

Hi Gianetta

I am "Mick the Looney". You don't have to be insane to post to me but it helps... xxx
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2015, 05:59 PM

Oh, I see..... yes, I will need to check to see if I have the right setting for notifications - it would sure make it a lot easier for me! hahaa.... thank you Malc - I appreciate very much.
Gianetta
US

30-12-2015, 06:00 PM

Hello, Jem!

You're so kind! Thank you for taking the time to say hello! I appreciate it very much!....
Gianetta
US

30-12-2015, 06:02 PM

Oh....okay...hello Mick the Looney one... lol.... that's very funnny - and I DO appreciate your honesty...haha... I appreciate your greeting Mick - very kind of you.
Gianetta
US

30-12-2015, 06:05 PM

Ahhhboy.... It appears that all of my responses are in holding with the moderator - sorry for the delay - I didn't realize it's done that way. I'm learnin'! : /
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2015, 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by dukeofearl ->
Hi Gianetta

I am "Mick the Looney". You don't have to be insane to post to me but it helps... xxx
Yep G, I can verify that The Duke is a Loony Toony !
But all the same, welcome to the forum.
It is a shame that you don't bite though, as it is good to have a nibble every now and again.
Mind you G.
It isn't my fault you obviously can't find your dentures !
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2015, 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by Gianetta ->
Hello - just wanted to introduce myself and hoping to make some nice new friends here - please feel free to say hello - I will not bite
Doesn't matter if you do bite: you just have to put on a muzzle when you sign on each day.
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2015, 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by Gianetta ->
..... Could you tell me please if there is a way that I can see responses? Is there a notification sent to me? Sorry - new to this site... : }
Yes.
Look above and move your cursor to "Control Panel".
Follow that to
- "Edit Options"
- then "Default Thread Subscription Mode"

from that chose " Instant" - "Daily" - or "Weekly" e-mail notification
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2015, 06:27 PM

Hello Gia and welcome from me too

Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top