Join for free
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2019, 05:35 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Yes, you'd think he'd put a bit more effort in, wouldn't you Twink. He's only doing the bare minimum after all.

Come to think of it, I don't see why Dongle couldn't go back to work too.
Keep 'em both out of here then, so we'd benefit two ways.

Here's a radical thought. You wimmin could go back to work and then we men can pimp off you for a while. A double bonus - you'll be in here less and I won't have to work as often.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2019, 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Here's a radical thought. You wimmin could go back to work and then we men can pimp off you for a while. A double bonus - you'll be in here less and I won't have to work as often.
I think you have missed the point Judd..... we women don't need men on LTP, we can enjoy ourselves without you.

You men would be lost if you had nobody to argue with...so you would struggle without us!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2019, 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by twink55 ->
i think you have missed the point judd..... We women don't need men on ltp, we can enjoy ourselves without you.

you men would be lost if you had nobody to argue with...so you would struggle without us!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2019, 06:55 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
What an excellent idea Mups....I am looking in the situations vacant as we speak. How much do you think they would pay Dongle for modelling leggings?
He's still wearing my black silk stockings !
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2019, 10:07 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->

Ha, you may well laugh, but all us ladies know it to be true.
You men would be broken, lost souls without us to guide you through each day, so a little more appreciation would be nice.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2019, 10:25 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Yes, you'd think he'd put a bit more effort in, wouldn't you Twink. He's only doing the bare minimum after all.

Come to think of it, I don't see why Dongle couldn't go back to work too.
Keep 'em both out of here then, so we'd benefit two ways.

Working for a living is a mug's game. I plan to win the lottery, buy this site, then ban all the wimmin in this thread. job done!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2019, 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
He's still wearing my black silk stockings !
Exactly! How can I work with me stockings on unless I become a hairdresser or an airline steward.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2019, 10:43 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Working for a living is a mug's game. I plan to win the lottery, buy this site, then ban all the wimmin in this thread. job done!

Dongle, if you win the lottery we might suddenly be much nicer to you.
In fact so nice, I think you would feel unbearably mean and guilty at the way you have treated us gentle, warm, kind and loving ladies.

Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2019, 12:17 PM

Ladies, isn't it sad when they know the women are winning and all they can do is pretend to laugh.

They used to use tissues for men, to dry their tears, but now they don't make them any more, their only alternative is to have a sex change!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

01-07-2019, 12:40 PM

Okay you people being unfortunate to be of the feminine gender, you know the score.

Get Out!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top