Join for free
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2019, 07:51 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Hah. You finally admitted it then dongle!

Putting the rubbish out is the ONLY job men do, and even then it is usally under sufference and after much nagging.

Talking of putting rubbish out - where's that Judsy bloke?
Did I put him in my green bin and he finally got taken away?
Haven't got time to play in the bins I'm too busy working for you ingrates.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2019, 07:53 PM

Couldn't put it plainer than that, Tabs.
Of course she could as in

Not yet
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2019, 09:55 PM

Judd, I hope your signature doesn't cause any dissension in the camp, man and stupid in the same sentence, that is open season.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2019, 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Haven't got time to play in the bins I'm too busy working for you ingrates.

Drat!
I did wonder whether I had put a heavy enough weight on the wheely bin lid, and it seems I didn't.
Very remiss of me.

Oh well, I'll have to grant you that one, Judsy, but don't push your luck because you won't escape next time.

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2019, 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Judd, I hope your signature doesn't cause any dissension in the camp, man and stupid in the same sentence, that is open season.

What are you babbling about now, Spitty?

You look tired, I think you should have an early night.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

07-08-2019, 10:50 PM

Drat!
I did wonder whether I had put a heavy enough weight on the wheely bin lid, and it seems I didn't.
Very remiss of me.

Oh well, I'll have to grant you that one, Judsy, but don't push your luck because you won't escape next time.

Give over, my great granddad was Houdini.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2019, 10:57 PM

On what basis was your grandad great, see, dissension in the ranks.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

07-08-2019, 11:00 PM

Edit, misplaced "T".
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

07-08-2019, 11:32 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Give over, my great granddad was Houdini.

Well we soon find out if you have inhertied his escapology genes, Judsy, but I think not, somehow.

We all also know you haven't been working at all.
You only said that to save the embarrassment of admitting to being shut in the recycling bin.

Still, at least it kept you quiet for 24 hrs. so I for one, am grateful for small mercies.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2019, 06:35 AM

OK - listen up - you lot of male persuasion! I am taking thing this heap of microchips across to the techy guys this morning - it needs a new CD/DVD drive - Dongles fault - he wanted to see some risque photos and it over heated!

Do not take advantage of my absence to upset/annoy/deride/displace/insult or physically abuse the female rulers of this little Queendom. I will know if you do and there will be consequences - trust me - there will!

Mups - I am leaving Nemo, the ninja attack cat, with you. He has been told to obey your every command!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top