Join for free
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2019, 07:50 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Right! Enough is enough!

I am going to have a rather late tea now, and I don't want to see so much as a trace of you men upon my return.

Tabby will be on duty soon, and she will give you the pasting of your lives if you're still hanging around, making a nuisance of yourselves.

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2019, 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Don't kid thi'sen - I was wondering how long it would take me to get to the local hunt suppliers and back after picking up a couple of spring-traps and some cattle prods.

Huh. You won't know what to do with any traps if you get them.
In fact, you will probably end up trapping your pesky partners-in-crime instead.

As for cattle prods . . . I can assure you our special prototype Man Prods are far better, longer, and more powerful than anything you could ever obtain in a million years!

In fact, I could easily prod you from here, if I chose.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2019, 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Huh. You won't know what to do with any traps if you get them.
In fact, you will probably end up trapping your pesky partners-in-crime instead.

As for cattle prods . . . I can assure you our special prototype Man Prods are far better, longer, and more powerful than anything you could ever obtain in a million years!

In fact, I could easily prod you from here, if I chose.
Disgusting Mups.......

......Will it help if I bend over?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

10-08-2019, 11:38 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Disgusting Mups.......

.....Will it help if I bend over?

You mucky boy!

Get a grip . . . oh dear, perhaps that doesn't sound right either.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

11-08-2019, 12:22 AM

Hmmm, I have a feeling in me bones, that Judd-man is nosing in from his pit.

I know . . . I'll let the dogs out.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2019, 12:30 AM

You must be psychic.

I had the dogs eating out of my hands, especially with the bits of steak secreted about my person.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

11-08-2019, 12:50 AM

The only bits of steak they will have is from your big fat rump, if you don't 'oppit!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2019, 01:13 AM

Thought it prudent to have one last check for undesirables ere I turn in for bed and lo and behold one just skulked in as soon as me back was turned.

She seems to have gone now so that's good.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2019, 07:44 AM

When one goes - another arrives. Watch your step - but do it somewhere else! Mups will have a fit if she sees what you men folk have left littering this place! Old pizza boxes, dirty socks, fag ends, underwear ... underwear?? What have you been doing?

Second thoughts - don't answer that - just leave so I can tidy up!!
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2019, 08:03 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
When one goes - another arrives. Watch your step - but do it somewhere else! Mups will have a fit if she sees what you men folk have left littering this place! Old pizza boxes, dirty socks, fag ends, underwear ... underwear?? What have you been doing?

Second thoughts - don't answer that - just leave so I can tidy up!!
Don't tidy up after this lazy lot Tabby....here is a better idea.
Give them brushes, shovels & a container to put the rubbish in. Then spray them with strawberry juice & let Nellie guard the inner door. She will take a bite of anything that smells like strawberries....so they will have to clear up quickly & leave the premises"

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top