Join for free
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2019, 08:09 AM

Re: Last to post wins

Good thinking, Twink!

You and Nellie can keep them out while I am off on the razzle today. Might be Whitby, might be Flamborough - depends on the weather and the mood of the driver!

I'll leave Nemo with you to help!
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2019, 08:11 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Good thinking, Twink!

You and Nellie can keep them out while I am off on the razzle today. Might be Whitby, might be Flamborough - depends on the weather and the mood of the driver!

Thank you, Nemo will be a help in pressing the spray button!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2019, 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Good thinking, Twink!

On the razzle in Whitby? There's bugger all to do there once you've seen the couple of Abbeys and Captain Cook's statue. Best thing about Whitby is the road to Scarborough.

I'd stay clear of Flamborough until the winds dropped if I were you. Much as I'd like to see gone from this thread I wouldn't like you to be blown into the North Sea by a fierce gale.

Hmmm... let me think about that.

Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2019, 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
On the razzle in Whitby? There's bugger all to do there once you've seen the couple of Abbeys and Captain Cook's statue. Best thing about Whitby is the road to Scarborough.

I'd stay clear of Flamborough until the winds dropped if I were you. Much as I'd like to see gone from this thread I wouldn't like you to be blown into the North Sea by a fierce gale.

Hmmm... let me think about that.

Judd you could explore the coast & swim out to save Tabby if the gale blew her into the sea..... couldn't you?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2019, 12:57 PM

Thought it prudent to have one last check for undesirables ere I turn in for bed and lo and behold one just skulked in as soon as me back was turned.

She seems to have gone now so that's good.

That was the sneakiest of sneaky individuals ever!
Unforgiveable!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2019, 01:04 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Judd you could explore the coast & swim out to save Tabby if the gale blew her into the sea..... couldn't you?

Personally, I think he'd prefer it if he could find a magic spell to make all us delectable ladies drift far out to see.

I can imagine him and dongle having a bar-b-que and dancing on the beach as us ladies set off our flares and got smaller and smaller drfiting off into oblivion.

Look at him! Does he look upset?

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2019, 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
No. I'd call the Dutch lifeguard
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

11-08-2019, 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Personally, I think he'd prefer it if he could find a magic spell to make all us delectable ladies drift far out to see.

I can imagine him and dongle having a bar-b-que and dancing on the beach as us ladies set off our flares and got smaller and smaller drfiting off into oblivion.

Look at him! Does he look upset?

Drift far out to see what?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

11-08-2019, 04:24 PM

Drift far out to see what?

SEA ! Alright?

Smart arse.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2019, 04:53 PM

Flamborough was fantastic! I did see a male figure dancing on the cliffs near landing - ha was waving a 'Jolly Roger'. Do you think it was Judd? I just gave him my best Paddington Bear Hard Look - and he vanished in the direction of Hull!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top