Join for free
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2020, 03:48 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by mups ->
quite true twink. But we won't need to worry about swannie much longer, because i am going to row across there and throttle him soon if he keeps messing up the limericks thread!

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2020, 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by Swannie148 ->
I find it hard to be derogatory towards you Mups as you make me chuckle. I will just have to push myself harder as this is a battle of the sexes and we males intend on winning.
Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
What a shame that your intention to win has no hope at all.

Ladies, I wonder how long it will take for the men to realize that the female will always be the most superior sex.
Perhaps never, because muscle and brawn will never understand that those with the brains will always win!
I think swannie is attempting a different approach, if he's really nice to you (ahem) 'ladies', you might just let him be last to post out of the goodness of your hearts. Meanwhile, the rest of us will keep calm and carry on as normal. It's good to keep you on your toes.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2020, 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I think swannie is attempting a different approach, if he's really nice to you (ahem) 'ladies', you might just let him be last to post out of the goodness of your hearts. Meanwhile, the rest of us will keep calm and carry on as normal. It's good to keep you on your toes.
Don't be ridiculous Dongle, all men should know that a lady will never be generous to a man who uses false kindness. You and Judd should have told swannie that before he embarrassed himself.
You better warn him to wear a neck brace too, as Mups is going to throttle him of he mucks up her beloved Limerick thread!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

16-06-2020, 06:06 PM

Don't be ridiculous Dongle, all men should know that a lady will never be generous to a man who uses false kindness. You and Judd should have told swannie that before he embarrassed himself.
You better warn him to wear a neck brace too, as Mups is going to throttle him of he mucks up her beloved Limerick thread!
I think he has one of those Aussie hats but instead of hanging corks off it, he has miniature road signs. Obviously this will confuse Mups and she will end up in Albania
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2020, 06:19 PM

I think he has one of those Aussie hats but instead of hanging corks off it, he has miniature road signs. Obviously this will confuse Mups and she will end up in Albania
It won't, Mups and I had no problem finding Mr Ploppys house when we rowed over a couple of years ago!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2020, 06:29 PM

Don't be ridiculous Dongle, all men should know that a lady will never be generous to a man who uses false kindness. You and Judd should have told swannie that before he embarrassed himself.:!:
Aye, we've been trying to toughen the bugger up, but he keeps letting the side down.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2020, 11:51 PM

You are so very rude about my navigational skills.
I'll have you know I haven't got lost in a car park for several months now.

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2020, 11:55 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Aye, we've been trying to toughen the bugger up, but he keeps letting the side down.

Ah, there you are young man.
I was looking for you to come and assist me with a little job, but, typical bloke, you do a disappearing act when needed.
Swannie148
Sydney, Australia
Swannie148 is male 

17-06-2020, 12:33 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Quite true Twink. But we won't need to worry about Swannie much longer, because I am going to row across there and throttle him soon if he keeps messing up the Limericks thread!

Sorry not with you re "messing up the Limerick's thread". If I have been I am most humbly sorry. It wont happen again.
Swannie148
Sydney, Australia
Swannie148 is male 

17-06-2020, 12:37 AM

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top