Join for free
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2020, 02:42 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Yes, I agree with you for once Dongle, you work at keeping the floosies out, and then it will be just us ladies here.

Now I want you all to be good boys and not make a mess while I go on my travels today.
I shall depart with map, instructions and compass, but have no fear - I will return.

Do your best not to pine for me won't you.

If you don't, who do we need to get in touch with? We'll give you seven days before we call them to say you're missing.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2020, 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
If you don't, who do we need to get in touch with? We'll give you seven days before we call them to say you're missing.
She's only going out to her garden Judd..... still needs the map and compass though.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2020, 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
She's only going out to her garden Judd..... still needs the map and compass though.
This is true. Apparently, the weeds in her garden are taller than she is and she has to scatter pebbles on the ground to find her way back into her kitchen.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2020, 04:25 PM

This is true. Apparently, the weeds in her garden are taller than she is and she has to scatter pebbles on the ground to find her way back into her kitchen.

I have heard she ties the back of her bloomers to the door handle and she just about makes it to the Nipplewort before...

Twaaaannnnnng!!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2020, 09:54 PM

Wicked, wicked man.
You will pay for that!

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2020, 10:18 PM

Right, you two grubby, motley specimen's of manhood you - I see you have been taking advantage of my absence today, to gossip and cackle like two old women over a garden fence.

All your comments have now been noted and logged into my little black book - which has now become my big black book - and I shall will sit and meditate on your punishment.

spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2020, 10:24 PM

Ah, but think how unbecoming and ungentlemanly you would appear if you said such untruths.
It would make your life much more pleasant if you worshipped us just as the other male specimens do.
What like the Geezers who ain't got the stomach to come on here and keep you lot at bay.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

22-07-2020, 10:41 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
What like the Geezers who ain't got the stomach to come on here and keep you lot at bay.

You're not quite right there, Spitty.

They DO come on here - far too often in fact.

They've had a field day today while I was out having luncheon with George Clooney, (the real one of course), but their eventual punishment will be most memorable.

spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2020, 10:49 PM

I ain't havin that, more like Rosemary Clooney.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

22-07-2020, 10:51 PM

Right, you two grubby, motley specimen's of manhood you - I see you have been taking advantage of my absence today, to gossip and cackle like two old women over a garden fence.

All your comments have now been noted and logged into my little black book - which has now become my big black book - and I shall will sit and meditate on your punishment.

That's a blow. You've managed to find your way back.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top