Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2016, 11:31 AM

Re: Hello from Sweetie Pie

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Good morning Corinne darlin' and belated greetings and welcome to you. My apologies for my tardiness, have been making rather longer acquantance with my GP and Hospital Consultants.
I thought I hadn't seen you around lately UJ, and I hope your GP and consultants are managing to keep you on this planet.
The Labour 'Nasty Party' would miss you!

My apologies for going off topic there Sweetie, but I love winding Mr. Nasty Party up!
If you don't know what I am talkin' about, go look up his thousands of posts on the subject!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2016, 11:38 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Good morning Corinne darlin' and belated greetings and welcome to you. My apologies for my tardiness, have been making rather longer acquantance with my GP and Hospital Consultants.
Hello Uncle Joe,
Pleased to meet you. I hope all goes well with your health issues. I warn you now - I am completely bonkers.
Sweetie AKA Corinne x
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2016, 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Hello Uncle Joe,
Pleased to meet you. I hope all goes well with your health issues. I warn you now - I am completely bonkers.
Sweetie AKA Corinne x
Aaaahhhh You and UJ Sweetie.
Obviously a match made in heaven!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2016, 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
Aaaahhhh You and UJ Sweetie.
Obviously a match made in heaven!
I will have to start a chat to me thread, the way this one is going on. Did you like the advert?
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2016, 04:05 PM

Better watch out for that Boozercruiser Sweetie Pie, his a very cheeky one on here.
Tiggy winkle
Uk
Tiggy winkle is female  Tiggy winkle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2016, 04:06 PM

Welcome, I hope you enjoy your time here.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

19-10-2016, 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by Tiggy winkle ->
Welcome, I hope you enjoy your time here.
Ditto.
Sweetie x
confused.com
North Wales
confused.com is female  confused.com has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2016, 07:29 PM

Hello and welcome,
thanks for the cake 'fraid I ate it all at once.x
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

20-10-2016, 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by confused.com ->
Hello and welcome,
thanks for the cake 'fraid I ate it all at once.x
Good because it was ALL for you.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2016, 03:02 PM

I'm afraid my mobility is not that clever, so I can't make it to Bournemouth, but you let me know when you're in this neck of the woods and we'll meet up for some eats and a drink (on me of course).

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top