Join for free
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
john:)
New Member!
Canada
john:) is male 

15-03-2017, 05:44 AM

Re: Hey peeps :)

Hi Eliza. Nice to meet you. How will I know you from the other peeps wearing hoodies and drinking Red Bull outside the 'offy' ?
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2017, 06:14 AM

Maybe I'm stoned or maybe you are John. .I seem to be answering a bloke with a totally different name...have you any chocolate?
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2017, 06:27 AM

Originally Posted by john:) ->
Thank you for coming back to talk. I think that's a good thing.I hope we can have an adult conversation. I made one post and have had judgement passed on me twice Once by Tpin and once by you.
Not a very nice greeting when a person comes to a forum. It says a lot about the people here. If you ever wanted to know about Marijuana this is your big chance. I am very informed. I am from Canada. I smoke it, have grown it , eaten eat, and even have had it as a beverage..

In two months or so the cannabis plant will be legal here. Our children will need to be informed so we talk about it openly here. For us it's real. I don't believe in chemical drugs either for recreational use. They are dangerous. And addictive and destroy lives and families.
I know many people here of all ages who are severely addicted to chemical drugs and (alcohol)
I have never met a person who is living a destroyed life for using cannabis (marijuana).

What I don't understand is how people who drink booze can have the audacity to insult us and judge us about cannabis, while they consume their alcohol like righteous better than you kind of people.
` I'm glad that you came back to talk because it shows maybe that you aren't like that or hypocritical. I am a pretty good guy and have had a good and proper life. Like I said if you want to know about the plant just ask. It's coming to you too in time. You may as well make informed decisions when it happens. I hope we can be friends regardless. By the way...I am high right now. I bet you couldn't be drunk and write this Luv y'all eace: Please do text me back.
Maybe there's a big difference between Canadian humour and British?
Your intro isn't exactly what I'd expect on an oldies forum, thats what amused me.....nothing sinister or derogatory. ...chill.

ps. ...ive even been known to read my emails from Bergman.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2017, 06:54 AM

Welcome to the forum.
TM Soloist
New Member!
Ca
TM Soloist is male 

15-03-2017, 06:55 PM

No? I have no chocolate , but I like Aero Bars
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2017, 07:10 PM

I'm beginning to think I live in an alternate reality.

Thank goodness I'm just a pig who snuffles truffles.

Hi TM .. and welcome. It's happy hour every hour on here.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

15-03-2017, 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
I'm beginning to think I live in an alternate reality.

Thank goodness I'm just a pig who snuffles truffles.

Hi TM .. and welcome. It's happy hour every hour on here.
wtf....why are btwo different usernames answering....someone's pulling my pud.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2017, 07:19 PM

Pass the spliff somebody!
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

15-03-2017, 07:19 PM

Twistin my melon man

Originally Posted by TM Soloist ->
Hey y'all. Call me TM or Solo.

I'm 64 I'm male and looking for ONLINE friends, same as you.

I am a chill stoner like my weed DANK. Im young in mind and heart. Life is for fun. I'm not your average joe for 64. You will find that out but its all good. Have hours to kill now. My best freinds on line are kids..because I game..yes I play online games. Maybe y'all can meet them some time. They are great. I have a lot of interests and I love to talk

My humor can be dank dank , and seems to know know boundries. Im straight up and value relations ships and loyalty in my friends. I could be persuaded to have an on line girlfriend as a best online buddy on line. Did you see where I said on line and on line girl friend I'm not shy and say what I think but in a positive and mature manner. It will be interesting to meet some of you folks. Hey and feel free to pm me if ya ever want to chat.Luv y'all peace.
Hey thanks for the welcome peeps. I have been busy going through some of the topics and posts. Interesting for sure ..opinionated in some... ...still looking around. Have a great day y'all.
Hey Tpin. Thanks for the reply. I get it. But it's all good man

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...3d50b79654.jpg
Hi Twinks. Why the deleted mssg.
Hi Eliza. Nice to meet you. How will I know you from the other peeps wearing hoodies and drinking Red Bull outside the 'offy' ?
Originally Posted by TM Soloist ->
No? I have no chocolate , but I like Aero Bars
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2017, 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
wtf....why are btwo different usernames answering....someone's pulling my pud.
Erm .. I see what you mean
Here was me thinking it was a welcome thread for TM ... but when you look at John's profile page ..he says his name is TM.

Twins perhaps?

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top