Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
RockriderSpain
Malaga, Spain
RockriderSpain is male  RockriderSpain has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2011, 09:43 PM

Re: Hi, from Southern Spain

Originally Posted by Bob.b ->
Welcome from me as well Rockrider, hope you enjoy being part of the forum. Have you settled over there permanently?
It looks like it, can't think of any good reason for returning to the UK.
Topaz
Scotland
Topaz is female 

09-05-2011, 11:28 AM

Nice to meet you Rocketrider and welcome .

Do you like Southern Spain ?

Hubby and I have an apartment in Mojacar and a house in Morocco , but we dont get over as much as we`d like to
Manxman
Manchester, UK
Manxman is male  Manxman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2011, 02:48 PM

Hello Rockrider,

I am stuck in a hospital in Manchester at this time but if all goes well hope to be out and living full time in Cortes de la Frontera and doing a weekly shop in Morrison's in Gibraltar, I love sitting and wathing the Wife do her shop while I sip a beer.

How the petrol prices doing Gib vs Spanish?

I hope you enjoy the forum, nice people.

I have been following a blog as per link below for quite a while, good Gib web site which you can connect to via this site, great pictures and see the places to visit tab. http://www.property-in-the-sun.com/

Again enjoy

Adrian
RockriderSpain
Malaga, Spain
RockriderSpain is male  RockriderSpain has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2011, 04:02 PM

It's handy living down that way, because you can take advantage of the cheaper prices in Gib, SWMBO was there last week with a couple of m8's, it took them 1.5 hours to get out. And let's face it, Gib's only good for cheap, petrol, booze and fags, otherwise it's a very expensive dump.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2011, 09:26 PM

Hello, nice to meet you - hope you enjoy the forum....
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2011, 09:51 PM

Hello Alan welcome...

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top