Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2021, 11:08 AM

Re: Australian idea of covid protection --- or maybe not.

Well one way or another it's all going down the pan now.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2021, 11:23 AM

I can't help noticing your eagerness to grasp any opportunity to do a bit of Australia bashing, Todger. What has Australia done to deserve so much of your attention lately?
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2021, 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
I can't help noticing your eagerness to grasp any opportunity to do a bit of Australia bashing, Todger. What has Australia done to deserve so much of your attention lately?
Better ease up I guess. It's too easy a target!
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2021, 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Better ease up I guess. It's too easy a target!
In the league of countries that deserve singling out for criticism, for one reason or another, Australia is quite far down the list. There's something going on with you and Australia, and I'm curious to know what it is.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2021, 12:27 PM

Too many Catholics there ?

( as an RC I’m allowed to take the mick )
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

10-07-2021, 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Too many Catholics there ?

( as an RC I’m allowed to take the mick )
No, the arrogance from the way that they they seem to think they are any match for China and the assumption that other countries would help them out WHEN they got a bloodied nose.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2021, 03:10 PM

Its all in his twisted mind Harbal. Nobody has ever said we could beat China in a war. What has been said is that we will stand up to their economic bullying. He has never been to Australia, knows nothing about the country. And the only help thats been given in wars has been BY Australia to the Uk. Ww1, ww2, Malaya etc. But hey todge, dont do us any favours. Keep up the bs. As you can see your obsession is becoming a bit of joke here. Like you.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

10-07-2021, 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
Its all in his twisted mind Harbal. Nobody has ever said we could beat China in a war. What has been said is that we will stand up to their economic bullying. He has never been to Australia, knows nothing about the country. But hey todge, dont do us any favours. Keep up the bs. As you can see your obsession is becoming a bit of joke here. Like you.
So why make it personal? The reality is that all that you (and others) know about me is what you imagine based on what contributions that I have made here!
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2021, 03:23 PM

Why make it personal?. Why not?..like all of us here you ARE what you write. Maybe you dont identify with your country enough to defend it. Thats your choice. I do. You bash my country...i dont mean the occasional gripe..I meam incessantly...then you bash me. So its personal. And if you or anybody else here has a problem with that then stiff sh@t. I mean for gods sake if what you post had any real substance it would be treated as such. But it doesnt.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

10-07-2021, 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
Why make it personal?. Why not?..like all of us here you ARE what you write. Maybe you dont identify with your country enough to defend it. Thats your choice. I do. You bash my country...i dont mean the occasional gripe..I meam incessantly...then you bash me. So its personal. And if you or anybody else here has a problem with that then stiff sh@t. I mean for gods sake if what you post had any real substance it would be treated as such. But it doesnt.
Strange.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top