Join for free
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2021, 04:15 PM

Re: Hello From Chicago!

Hiya Plankton. Welcome to the fruit and nut club. I've been State-side a few times but never to the windy city.
Plankton
United States
Plankton is male 

14-07-2021, 06:55 PM

Thanks Percy.

Quick question:

Does every post need approval by a mod here? I've made a couple in other threads and they're not showing up.
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2021, 10:00 PM

Originally Posted by Plankton ->
Thanks Percy.

Quick question:

Does every post need approval by a mod here? I've made a couple in other threads and they're not showing up.

That is a shame Plankton..as a newbie it is disappointing...no I am not aware..but if there is a check on you it would not take too long to show...
Hope that it is picked up soon for you as we all like to meet new people here....
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2021, 10:13 PM

Originally Posted by Plankton ->
Thanks all!

@realspeed - No, never been to the UK but would love to! I lived in Germany for 3 years while in the Army and I went to Holland/Amsterdam from there twice. Had a lovely time. I don't have any plans to leave the continental US anytime in the near future, but if I did I'd surely consider the UK. That or Bora Bora. I don't think I'd ever make it back from there though.

Again, thank you all for the warm welcome.
And welcome from me too!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2021, 10:55 PM

Hello. Plancton welcome.
Please make sure you have returned the email to validate your account or your posts will not be visible to other members without approval.Thank you.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2021, 10:59 PM

Plankton has returned.

It's the story of Jonah all over again.
Plankton
United States
Plankton is male 

15-07-2021, 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Hello. Plancton welcome.
Please make sure you have returned the email to validate your account or your posts will not be visible to other members without approval.Thank you.

Hello Meg.

I waited for one, but I never got that verification email. I just logged in and started posting a few hours after registering. It still has yet to show up.
Plankton
United States
Plankton is male 

16-07-2021, 03:44 PM

I've done all I could to get verified. Changed my "Let mods email me" setting to yes, sent an email to the powers that be, checked every folder in my email for that elusive verification message, and still nothing.

It's probably the universe telling me to just go do something else.
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2021, 03:47 PM

I can see Plankton online where it list's everyone that is online... slightly faintly written, guessing still not able to post yet, as maybe because of an issue here?
Also shows at the base of this page him,and others..weird...
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2021, 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by DianneWoollie ->
I can see Plankton online where it list's everyone that is online... slightly faintly written, guessing still not able to post yet, as maybe because of an issue here?
He may have been dispersed in a strong current.

Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top