Join for free
Page 12 of 14 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 >
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2021, 09:48 PM

Re: New House New Project

The lounge is looking great summer.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2021, 05:53 AM

Thankyou Meg Pauline and Longdogs....more decorating today have to keep working so I can put up more pics...slave drivers
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2021, 09:42 AM

It’s looking very good summer, but I have to confess I wasn’t sure if you’d finished the hallway and I thought the red was an “ interesting “ colour choice, , I’m assuming you’re going to lighten it up a bit which will open it up to look fantastic, carry on and happy decorating…
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2021, 11:25 AM

Oh what lovely recesses in the lounge.
You could do loads of adventurous things with them.

I think they're crying out for a couple of Tiffany lamps ..... or recessed mirrors ( with Tiffany lamps) .... or, back-lit recessed mirrors to show off a couple of choice specimens of Moorcroft or Doulton flambe.

I'd be running around your house dotting out pieces of flambe or sticking up luxurious wall hangings
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2021, 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->

I think they're crying out for a couple of Tiffany lamps ..... or recessed mirrors ( with Tiffany lamps) .... or, back-lit recessed mirrors to show off a couple of choice specimens of Moorcroft or Doulton flambe.

I'd be running around your house dotting out pieces of flambe or sticking up luxurious wall hangings
Woosh!... All that lot has gone over my head. I'm obviously not as posh as you because I've never heard of Doulton/Moorcroft flambé.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2021, 01:09 PM

Me? Posh! I'm a bag of chips girl ... I just come from Pottery country where we used to be knee deep in the stuff till the potbanks closed.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2021, 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
It’s looking very good summer, but I have to confess I wasn’t sure if you’d finished the hallway and I thought the red was an “ interesting “ colour choice, , I’m assuming you’re going to lighten it up a bit which will open it up to look fantastic, carry on and happy decorating…
No the pinky red is there now...I hate it and can't wait to lighten it all up can you believe even the ceilings in there are red....its like a tarts boudoir
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire

11-05-2021, 08:41 AM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->

Have to admit I'm going to keep it simple....having said that there are still a mountain of packing cases in the garage full of goodies ....so watch this space
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire

11-05-2021, 08:43 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Woosh!... All that lot has gone over my head. I'm obviously not as posh as you because I've never heard of Doulton/Moorcroft flambé.
Gerraway with yah.....you and your garden parties
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2021, 01:29 PM

summer, Please forgive me for being so late commenting on your thread but l rarely tend to look at this section.

Your house looks absolutely beautiful and l admire your energy and your ‘get up and go’ to tackle such a big project.
The very sight of a paintbrush fills me with dread, yet l don't mind doing wallpapering.

I love all of your house and garden, it is truly chocolate box picture quality.

The scaffolding looks very professional and I would come and help you paint but l hate heights!

Page 12 of 14 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top