Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
AlbertaS
Berkshire, UK
AlbertaS is female  AlbertaS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2015, 03:20 PM

Unbelievable cruelty

I cannot put into words what I think of the person who did this. This 8yr old mother, poodle cross, was dumped with her 7 one yr old pups around the Winchester area on Tuesday.
She had been tossed into a bramble bush with one of her young, couldn't see through fur and mud and had stones embedded in between her toes. They were terrified of people and probably been beaten.
It took 3hrs for each one to be shaved, the mother having to be sedated. At least they are now being shown care and love.
Even if they find the owner, there is not enough punishment that the law can give her or him. Hopefully it will come to them in another way.
God bless them and find them good homes when they are in a good state to go to someone.
Diamond Lady
South Derbyshire
Diamond Lady is female  Diamond Lady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2015, 03:27 PM

Re: Unbelievable cruelty

The poor poor things - reading your post and seeing the photo has made me cry. I just don't know how people can do such cruel things to defenceless animals. Thank goodness they have been found and are now in safe hands. I hope with all my heart that they can get back to full health and find homes where they will be treated with the respect that all animals deserve.

I know there are a lot of kind people out there, but the scum is ever on the increase.
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2015, 03:27 PM

How do they live with them selves is beyond me .someone somewhere will know about these dogs , i hope they come forward to shame the owners.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2015, 03:58 PM

I am afraid it turned my stomach, unbelievable cruelty. I know what I would like to do to whoever dumped these poor dogs.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2015, 04:07 PM

Just dreadful it makes me so sad...
Dogs are so trusting and this is how some human repays that trust...
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2015, 04:08 PM

If it were left to me I'd put down the people that did this....
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2015, 04:10 PM

At first I had a job trying to picture a dog in that photo ..... I went away, came back, looked again ... and then I saw it

Poor, poor dog, how on earth could anyone do this to an animal
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2015, 04:14 PM

Iīm with plantman here. It sickens me to think that any human being can be so downright evil. The poor animals cannot speak for themselves, they canīt fight back, if they do they are classed as dangerous and put down. Sentencing for such cruelty, even if these scumbags are caught, is pathetic. I hope whoever did this to these poor dogs suffers in agony for the rest of their miserable lives.
Abbey
Chatterbox
Scotland UK
Abbey is female  Abbey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2015, 05:01 PM

I hope they all get lovely homes and live long and happy lives . As for the people / person who did this words fail me .
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2015, 05:37 PM

and people say Im mad when I say I prefer my dogs over humans!

Cant say what Id like to do ...it would get me banned.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top