Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2010, 01:42 PM

Toaster and Egg Cooker

Has anyone tried this toaster ..... you can either poach an egg or boil an egg at the same time as your toast is browning.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2010, 01:55 PM

Re: Toaster and Egg Cooker

lol that looks like a neat little invention Mags

(how easy is it to clean tho? lol)
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2010, 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by Azz ->
lol that looks like a neat little invention Mags

(how easy is it to clean tho? lol)
According to the Amazon reviews it's simple to just wipe clean, Azz.

My daughter bought one for a wedding present for a friend the other day and my SIL said he would really like one as he is up very early for work in the morning and says he rarely has time to get any breakfast. It's his birthday next month and as I'm always stuck with what to buy, I thought this might be a good idea.

I had never heard of them before
Old git
West Deeping Lincs
Old git is male  Old git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2010, 03:17 PM

Latest reviews show somebody complaing that their toast is soggy and the eggs fried to a cinder.

Hang on------------------ah the answer from the company.

Dear Customer

We are sad that you found our product not to be to your satisfaction. But could we refer you to the instructions for this machine.

The bread,not the eggs,go in the slots(fig 1) and the egg into the side attachment(fig2)

Yours sincerely
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2010, 03:33 PM

You could get him a slow cooker - then he could put it on the night before and it'd ready first thing in the morning
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

26-07-2010, 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by Old git ->
Latest reviews show somebody complaing that their toast is soggy and the eggs fried to a cinder.

Hang on------------------ah the answer from the company.

Dear Customer

We are sad that you found our product not to be to your satisfaction. But could we refer you to the instructions for this machine.

The bread,not the eggs,go in the slots(fig 1) and the egg into the side attachment(fig2)

Yours sincerely
You had me worried for a moment there OG!

I should have learned by now not to take you seriously!!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

26-07-2010, 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by Azz ->
You could get him a slow cooker - then he could put it on the night before and it'd ready first thing in the morning
They've already got a slow cooker Azz ...... Andy makes a mean sausage casserole in it!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2010, 08:56 PM

Not heard of one of those before Mags......might have to investigate them further!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2010, 09:03 PM

What will they think of next! Neat gadget of you like poached/boiled eggs. Scrambled for me....
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2010, 09:11 PM

You kill me Old Git - keep em coming.

Is this a Tefal appliance Mags - I think I can just read it on the side. I too have never seen one. If I had not just bought a new toaster I would probably have gone for one of these.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top