Join for free
Rainbow
Surrey UK
Rainbow is female  Rainbow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2010, 02:21 AM

Favourite Chef?

For those of you who enjoy cooking .... do you have a favourite celebrity Chef who you enjoy watching?

For that matter is there one that you would gladly stuff in a Blender!!!

Rainbow
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2010, 07:59 AM

Re: Favourite Chef?

Chefs!!!!!
Dont get me started. They are the worst sort of self centered people you can find.
Complain about their food and they say you do not know what good food is. Praise them and their ego gets even bigger.
Most chefs undercook everything( I like my steaks well done not still kicking) and expect people to like it, if they dont they are peasents.
They add Garlic to everything and never think that some people dont like Garlic.
Sorry I must stop or I will go on forever.
Chefs!!! Who would I stuff in a Blender? All of them.
Rainbow
Surrey UK
Rainbow is female  Rainbow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2010, 10:17 AM

Antibrown, Now stop beating about the bush - what do you really think of Chefs!!!! LOL

Joking aside, what did you think of: 'The Two Fat Ladies'?
(I am no cook by any stretch of the imagination - but I found these two ladies really interesting and enjoyable to watch). I remember the HORROR of viewers when they first appeared on TV, because one always wore bright red nail varnish, and mixed food with her hands - was she supposed to mix with her feet?!!!

They were lovely, intelligent, straight talking and eccentric.

Regards,
Rainbow

Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2010, 01:55 PM

I'm not sure I have a favourite - but I do find some of them amusing
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2010, 08:07 AM

Originally Posted by Rainbow ->
Antibrown, Now stop beating about the bush - what do you really think of Chefs!!!! LOL

Joking aside, what did you think of: 'The Two Fat Ladies'?
(I am no cook by any stretch of the imagination - but I found these two ladies really interesting and enjoyable to watch). I remember the HORROR of viewers when they first appeared on TV, because one always wore bright red nail varnish, and mixed food with her hands - was she supposed to mix with her feet?!!!

They were lovely, intelligent, straight talking and eccentric.

Regards,
Rainbow

I did not watch the 'Fat Ladies much as I it did not say 'Come and watch me' The 'Hairy Bikers was another thing, down to earth and they did not mind a bit of grit in the food.
Their 'Mum knows Best' series was very enlightening.
What gets me is Yes Chef, No Chef, three bags full Chef.
I wonder if their were all Christened Chef?
Old git
West Deeping Lincs
Old git is male  Old git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2010, 08:19 PM

Find me a chef/celeb who can say reduce without adding `down` or frying without saying `off` or who does not `seal in the juices`and I will listen.

And that bloody S word--this is really simple.

We are not all morons we can cope with stuff that needs a brain cell

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top