Join for free
Page 3 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2017, 09:29 AM

Re: Women and attire

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Women like a bit of "One upManship".
Bakerman
Good answer.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2017, 09:30 AM

I don't think women in the UK are that liberated at all. They do seek male approval in their behaviour. But it's not just men that are judgemental about a woman's appearance, but other women judge each other. Men are likely to be judgemental about physical appearance, women about grooming.
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2017, 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
What sort of women do you know ?
We are extremely liberated women here maybe you live in America .
Yes, I do live In America. I've also lived in other countries, but it is the same where ever I go
bakerman
Mexico

24-09-2017, 09:35 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
I don't think women in the UK are that liberated at all. They do seek male approval in their behaviour. But it's not just men that are judgemental about a woman's appearance, but other women judge each other. Men are likely to be judgemental about physical appearance, women about grooming.
Bakerman
Excellent point !
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2017, 09:35 AM

Most women I see around me seem pretty liberated but then I live in the country where most women dress to suit the conditions .
In fact we are so liberated that most women dress like the rag bag or look as if there clothles come from the dogs bed ( they probably have )
Men's approval ?
Maybe if you work in an office and have a male boss.
I know loads of liberated women most of my friends fall into this category
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2017, 09:36 AM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
Yes, I do live In America. I've also lived in other countries, but it is the same where ever I go
Must be the sort women you associate with Bakerman .
bakerman
Mexico

24-09-2017, 09:44 AM

Why do men want to slump into chairs and watch tedious games on the TV?
Preferably with a beer can in one hand and the remote in the other ?
Thus forcing their bored spouses to take to shopping malls for entertainment ?
Note not speaking about all males no doubt there are the exceptions who are both active and interesting
Bakerman
Men force their bored spouses to take to the malls for entertainment? Force ? Men have no problems entertaining themselves with all manner of interests. Why shouldn't women be the same? How many different women's groups are in your area ? Dozens ? Hundreds ? How about tennis, the gym, jogging, yoga, aerobics ? Classes at the local U. My goodness the list is endless.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2017, 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
How about tennis, the gym, jogging, yoga, aerobics ?
Bakerman are you saying we are out of shape and need to exercise???
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

24-09-2017, 09:52 AM

Most women I see around me seem pretty liberated but then I live in the country where most women dress to suit the conditions .
You don't see men walking around in the freezing cold on a Saturday night out wearing heels and a miniskirt that barely covers their underwear.... Many young women do dress like this on a night out even though it's freezing they don't take a coat.
bakerman
Mexico

24-09-2017, 09:55 AM

Hey ! slow down. This is supposed to be a light topic. At least that's how I meant it. Smile. Have a sense of humor ?

Page 3 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top