Join for free
Page 4 of 13 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2021, 06:28 PM

Re: Bus Depot.

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
So its personal.

Jacks ok, you are ok, no harm done.

He should not have spoken to me in that way, regardless of both of us being ok.

He was there to work...not slag me off...about abandoning my dog..

Of course it’s personal, he got personal with me..trying to humiliate me in front of at least a hundred people.wrongly accusing me, he never even let me get a word out, disgraceful behaviour.
while waiting to start his shift, he should not have involved himself.

Anyway I’m off to ring the bus company. to late their closed, will try tomorrow.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2021, 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
He should not have spoken to me in that way, regardless of both of us being ok.

He was there to work...not slag me off...about abandoning my dog..

Of course it’s personal, he got personal with me...
while waiting to start his shift, he should not have involved himself.
But its done now and all is well. Carrying it on with a complaint because you thought he was slagging you off, when he thought he was doing the right thing by protecting the dog...nobody wins in that situation really, do they? What do you expect to happen out of it...an apology? Flowers? Him to get reprimanded? None of these will happen, just saying.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2021, 06:37 PM

But its done now and all is well. Carrying it on with a complaint because you thought he was slagging you off, when he thought he was doing the right thing by protecting the dog...nobody wins in that situation really, do they? What do you expect to happen out of it...an apology? Flowers? Him to get reprimanded? None of these will happen, just saying.
What do you mean “ I thought” he was slagging me off...are you reading my posts...seriously?

What on earth are you talking about?

If I want to make a complaint about him that is my decision, who said I wanted an apology? Or flowers?

I’m putting in a complaint full stop...then it’s left to those in charge...I just make the complaint.

People put in complaints...that’s what there there for..a procedure that one goes through, paperwork.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2021, 06:39 PM

Agreed. It serves no purpose.

Pauline, you were in error leaving Jack tied up unattended, the driver was wrong for going on at you about it so vociferously. Both of you had good intentions.

Lessons learnt all round. Jog on
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

15-07-2021, 06:42 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Agreed. It serves no purpose.

Pauline, you were in error leaving Jack tied up unattended, the driver was wrong for going on at you about it so vociferously. Both of you had good intentions.

Lessons learnt all round. Jog on

That is your opinion.

You don’t know what purpose my complaint will serve.

I’m sticking with my opinion and it won’t budge just like yours.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2021, 06:42 PM

I'm talking about perceptions, how people perceive things. You felt he was slagging you off, he felt he was doing the right thing by your dog.

Have a rant to the company if you want to. Nobody will pay any attention anyway. Its just one incident amongst many, in a bus depot.

Besides..its not really a Christian thing to do is it? be the better person and give Jack a big hug. Tomorrow is a new day.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

15-07-2021, 06:45 PM

I'm talking about perceptions, how people perceive things. You felt he was slagging you off, he felt he was doing the right thing by your dog.

Have a rant to the company if you want to. Nobody will pay any attention anyway. Its just one incident amongst many, in a bus depot.

You said I thought he was slagging me off..nothing to do with perceptions.

Again...you have no idea how the company will act, no more than I do....that’s why we have complaint procedures, that have been put in place....which I’m doing,

This Christian isn’t in your Christian made and put into your man made box ..as you perceive a Christian to behave..man made religion .I am not your lady made Christian.
I am born again.
You mentioned that it wasn’t Christian like, then edited it out of your post.

Sorry, no you didn’t it still there.good.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK

15-07-2021, 06:50 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
You said I thought he was slagging me off..nothing to do with perceptions.

Again...you have no idea how the company will act, no more than I do....that’s why we have complaint procedures, that have been put in place....which I’m doing,

This Christian isn’t in your Christian made box...I am not your lady made Christian.
No idea what this means?

Complaints are for mistakes made that have led to consequences, Pauline. No consequences happened with this situation. Everyone got home safely, no harm done - apart from you being hacked off with the way he spoke to you.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

15-07-2021, 06:55 PM

No idea what this means?

Complaints are for mistakes made that have led to consequences, Pauline. No consequences happened with this situation. Everyone got home safely, no harm done - apart from you being hacked off with the way he spoke to you.

That is your opinion, ..you said to me I’m not being very Christian.

I am replying, I am not how you perceive or believe how a Christian should behave..that is your own woman made religion..I am led by God....not how you think I should behave.i don’t follow you.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK

15-07-2021, 07:00 PM

I'm not telling you how to behave, Pauline. I also don't follow any religion. I just recall something about turning the other cheek, which, in this situation means letting it go (my interpretation). You and Jack got home safely and that's what matters.

Page 4 of 13 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top