Join for free
Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2019, 07:23 PM

Re: Have you got a party trick?

Originally Posted by TessA ->
I can talk like Donald Duck, not as well as I used to be able to, I used to be able to sing "Oh Boy" in a duck voice.
Oh my brother can do that!
And he does a wicked Elmer Fudd
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2019, 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
Wow Bratti! You play the sax?
I love the saxophone
How talented you are
Thanks

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I've just tried and I stretched all the muscles at the backs of my legs, OUCH, Nope, i can't touch the floor with my palms, well, I could if I bent my legs but that doesn't count does it
Well I do yoga so am extra flexible plus I have short legs which I think makes a big difference.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2019, 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Talking of "teeth" Art.

My friend became very drunk one night.

Anyway,she ended up being sick in my toilet.

I never knew she had false teeth,..guess where they ended up?
..not a party trick,but funny,IMO.
Oh my
Awkward. Wow! So you mail them back?
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2019, 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
Thanks

Well I do yoga so am extra flexible plus I have short legs which I think makes a big difference.
I keep thinking I'd like to try yoga, must carry it through one day
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2019, 07:44 PM

Learned the inner workings of the Cardinal Puff drinking game whilst I was a sailor.

Since then, dozens of family (and friends) have been able to become "Cardinals" as a result.

"Here's to the health of Cardinal Puff for the First time."..........................!

Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2019, 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
Learned the inner workings of the Cardinal Puff drinking game whilst I was a sailor.

Since then, dozens of family (and friends) have been able to become "Cardinals" as a result.

"Here's to the health of Cardinal Puff for the First time."..........................!

Ted, I remember that game but it was always played by the men.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada

15-06-2019, 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I keep thinking I'd like to try yoga, must carry it through one day
I honestly think you’d love yoga. It not only helps stretch out the muscles, joints and ligaments which help relieve pain and arthritis but also helps calm the mind relieving stress and anxiousness. There are DVD’s called Namasta yoga that are amazing. They are 20 minutes each and usually 7 on each DVD. One for each day of the week and it moves up with experience. The first ones are the easiest.

They are narrated separately, have soothing music to listen to and have photoshopped scenery in the background which sounds lame but it’s done so well. They are pricey but will last for years. Here’s a 5 minutes example. I hope you get this.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7drLSbrHft0

Sorry Rhian.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2019, 08:53 PM

I must start yoga again. I had to give up when I had frozen shoulder. That really boogers up your practice. I like Yoga with Adrienne.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2019, 08:54 PM

Did anyone here play spin the bottle at parties?
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2019, 09:17 PM

I can throw three balls in the air and catch them while turning around.

Sometimes I drop one. and.. I can play with a Yo-Yo and whistle with a Warbler.

Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top