Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2019, 08:27 AM

Re: Good Morning Wednesday

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

After yesterday’s rain, yet again, it’s rather greyish, no blue sky at all but not as humid as yesterday. At least it’s not raining now but thunderstorms are forecast for later in the day.

Yesterday I did get the front lawn mowed, just as I was on the last bit it started raining and then tipped down. The back lawn though is now soaking wet so no chance of mowing that until it dries out. There’s still plenty of weeding needing doing though!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2019, 08:44 AM

Morning all

Dull here , looks like it wants to rain "sigh"

Work then Dad's, that's all I have planned today, i.m glad as i.m so tired, I don't know why but I ve been feeling like this for a few days now.

Swimmy are you feeling better, I think the ambulance was coming for you last time I saw you post, hope you are better now.

Have a good day all
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2019, 09:42 AM

Good morning all more rain throughout the night, the garden looks overgrown with greenery. We badly need some sun to encourage the flowers to bloom in all their glory.

Nothing planned for the day, just the usual routine.

Enjoy your day everyone
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2019, 10:08 AM

Good Morning everyone.
A dull start but no rain.
Quite warm.
Have a lovely day all.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top