Join for free
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2019, 05:53 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Pug ->
I'm invisible.
Luckily we have infra-red for detecting wimmin attempting to sneak in so not so invisible after all. Seeing as how you are a bloke you're welcome to pop in any time - no need to sneak in.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2019, 06:59 PM

Well ladies, these men keep evading our holiday, so the very least they could do is take us on a nice day out!

It is way past time we unpicked those stitches where they sewed their pockets up! Tight fisted lot, especially that one from Yorkshire.

I see the dongle's had to tow the line and take Mrs. D out today. I do hope he's got some money left for us.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2019, 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Well ladies, these men keep evading our holiday, so the very least they could do is take us on a nice day out!

It is way past time we unpicked those stitches where they sewed their pockets up! Tight fisted lot, especially that one from Yorkshire.

I see the dongle's had to tow the line and take Mrs. D out today. I do hope he's got some money left for us.
It's the only way to stop our brass from cascading out when you lot attempt to hoist us in the air with one of your traps. Inaffective add they are it's always better to err on the side of caution.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2019, 08:39 AM

I'm back ladies, so a coffee would be nice.

We were out longer than expected yesterday but I was glad to see that Judd won the day. I wasn't so pleased to find that EZ had nicked me telly and I can't see Pug anywhere.

Anyway, had a nice day at the Malvern Flower show and saw all the OFF ladies there in the 'wallflower' display.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2019, 11:55 AM

I am just popping in to be last.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2019, 12:00 PM

Ooh dongle, I'd have come - if I'd been invited that is.

That's a long way from you, isn't it?
All the flowers would have been dead time I got there.
Glad you had a nice day out though.

Oh dear, I slipped up there, I forgot meself and started being almost nice for a moment. I must make up for it.

All us ladies would like a day out too, but you men just won't listen. Is it any wonder we give you such a pasting at every oportunity?

And as for you wanting a cup of coffee . . . . well make us one while you're at it please - chop chop.
A toasted sandwich would be nice too.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

13-05-2019, 01:52 PM

The wimmin in here are just like buses (not just the back end ) - just when I was about to comment on their absence, two turn up at once.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2019, 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Ooh dongle, I'd have come - if I'd been invited that is.

That's a long way from you, isn't it?
All the flowers would have been dead time I got there.
Glad you had a nice day out though.

Oh dear, I slipped up there, I forgot meself and started being almost nice for a moment. I must make up for it.

All us ladies would like a day out too, but you men just won't listen. Is it any wonder we give you such a pasting at every oportunity?

And as for you wanting a cup of coffee . . . . well make us one while you're at it please - chop chop.
A toasted sandwich would be nice too.
We went by coach Mups or I would have picked you up.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

13-05-2019, 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
The wimmin in here are just like buses (not just the back end ) - just when I was about to comment on their absence, two turn up at once.
Perhaps they are all the same person Judd?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

13-05-2019, 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
I am just popping in to be last.
Well you can just pop out again.

Away I tell you, away!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top