Join for free
Page 3 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2019, 06:37 PM

Re: Donald Trump has arrived

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Plus you can't keep afloat your NHS. He will buy it and turn it into an efficiently running organisation. Like he did with health care in the usa.

We stopped the barsteward getting his hands on the NHS with TTIP three years ago, and we'll do so again !!!
Reality1
Scotland
Reality1 is male  Reality1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2019, 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
But it's ok to roll out the red carpet to the Saudi's and Chinese?
Hypocrites the lot of you.

No no no no no it is not ok. What is wrong with you?

There are necessary business and diplomatic meetings and then there are red carpet state visits. We need to grow some backbone.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2019, 07:02 PM

Kahn and Corbyn have a golden opportunity to talk face to face with Trump about their grievances like grown ups.

Instead they just throw insults around on social media and protest outside Luke children

No leadership from the left here. Just hate and stupid stunts as usual.
Reality1
Scotland
Reality1 is male  Reality1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2019, 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
We stopped the barsteward getting his hands on the NHS with TTIP three years ago, and we'll do so again !!!
I sincerely hope your right Joe but with the far right we have in charge I fear for the worst.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2019, 07:08 PM

Originally Posted by Reality1 ->
I sincerely hope your right Joe but with the far right we have in charge I fear for the worst.

If you think the conservative party are the far right then your a complete cretin.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2019, 07:08 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Kahn and Corbyn have a golden opportunity to talk face to face with Trump about their grievances like grown ups.

Instead they just throw insults around on social media and protest outside Luke children

No leadership from the left here. Just hate and stupid stunts as usual.
Totally agree - they need a nappy change.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2019, 07:16 PM

No no no no no it is not ok. What is wrong with you?

There are necessary business and diplomatic meetings and then there are red carpet state visits. We need to grow some backbone.
I agree we need to grow some backbone (pigs might fly....)
But, he is the POTUS and should be treated accordingly.

The reason I feel many are hypocrites, is because where are the protests / blimps / forum threads when as I said we happily entertain the Chinese & Saudi's for example?

People need to get their priorities right and protest those that are demonstrably the worst.
However, it seems trendy to jump on the hate DT bandwagon.
And lets not forget the actual reason he is here, and show some bloody respect instead of trying to turn it into a virtue signalling pantomime.
Reality1
Scotland

03-06-2019, 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
If you think the conservative party are the far right then your a complete cretin.
Typical child like personal attack from you again. This is supposed to be over 50s. Grow up.

Nigel Farage has already indicated he would consider privatising the NHS. He and the ERG look pretty right wing to me.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England

03-06-2019, 07:21 PM

Typical child like personal attack from you again. This is supposed to be over 50s. Grow up.

Nigel Farage has already indicated he would consider privatising the NHS. He and the ERG look pretty right wing to me.
"Consider" being the operative word.
Not working that great as it is, often a complete shambles with a top heavy overpaid management, whom I would not trust to run a bun fight in a bakery.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2019, 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
I agree we need to grow some backbone (pigs might fly....)
But, he is the POTUS and should be treated accordingly.

The reason I feel many are hypocrites, is because where are the protests / blimps / forum threads when as I said we happily entertain the Chinese & Saudi's for example?

People need to get their priorities right and protest those that are demonstrably the worst.
However, it seems trendy to jump on the hate DT bandwagon.
And lets not forget the actual reason he is here, and show some bloody respect instead of trying to turn it into a virtue signalling pantomime.

Respect is not given gratuously, it has to be EARNED and this barsteward Trump has done nothing to earn that respect, and therefore deserves all opprobrium that can be mustered against him.

Page 3 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top