Join for free
Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >
Dancingsky
None
Dancingsky is female  Dancingsky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2010, 08:20 AM

Re: Supper Time INVITE

Originally Posted by Rainbow ->
Bring your chaps with you - they can sit in the TV Room with a drink, curry or cheese straw.

Rainbow
If my husband viewed this forum and the others on which I post. I would have earache to last all Millennium. He doesn't approve of what he would regard as complete trivia and thinks I am wasting my time!
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2010, 09:01 AM

Missed it
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2010, 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by Dancingsky ->
If my husband viewed this forum and the others on which I post. I would have earache to last all Millennium. He doesn't approve of what he would regard as complete trivia and thinks I am wasting my time!
Well thats strange Dancingsky - you must have fallen asleep in front of the telly because your OH was at Rainbow's party, sharing cheese straws and a splif with Paul McCartney. We all had a great time and I gave him a lift home on the Starship Enterprise, but he was travelsick - hope he is OK this morning
Dancingsky
None
Dancingsky is female  Dancingsky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2010, 11:21 AM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
Well thats strange Dancingsky - you must have fallen asleep in front of the telly because your OH was at Rainbow's party, sharing cheese straws and a splif with Paul McCartney. We all had a great time and I gave him a lift home on the Starship Enterprise, but he was travelsick - hope he is OK this morning
Ah well as that wouldn't be the sort of party I would enjoy, it is just as well we watched the TV! In fact come to think of it, apart from the church parties we had to attend as kids, the only parties I have ever attended were those given by family or close friends and they were more of the tea party sort, which is what I prefer.
telmar
yorkshire uk
telmar is female  telmar has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2010, 04:42 PM

Hi folks - Well, I missed all this - didn't come on here yesterday but I hope to be asked to the next party. Sounded as though you all had a great time. It certainly cheered me up reading all your cheery, friendly posts! Maggiexx
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2010, 07:18 PM

I also missed it, could have done with a good party too, sounded like fun.
buttercup
Wiltshire
buttercup is female  buttercup has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2010, 07:41 PM

Damn - off line for a few days and missed a party. I will bring George Clooney, Johnny Depp, Tom Hanks, Brad Pitt and Bert from down the road next time if that's ok. By the way, Sir Paul rang me to say he had a great time, although can't remember much about it!!
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2010, 08:02 PM

Ive just come in for my cheesecake seeing as no one had the manners to say welcome to the party and thank you!!
buttercup
Wiltshire
buttercup is female  buttercup has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2010, 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by Cassie ->
Ive just come in for my cheesecake seeing as no one had the manners to say welcome to the party and thank you!!
I think it was probably all eaten - you would think someone would have said something about it. I don't know, you go to all that trouble...........
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2010, 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by buttercup ->
I think it was probably all eaten - you would think someone would have said something about it. I don't know, you go to all that trouble...........
Wouldnt you Ages I was crushing digestive biscuits too lol
Oh well i'll just eat this last slice

Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top