Join for free
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2021, 02:49 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Aww bless, here's Mr Grumpy again - wassup wi' you? Too warm? Shall I take my chilled Grolsch with me too then? Was saving them for later, but if you insist...
Grolsch? Pah! Real Ale man here, not some gassy foreign brew. Get some Speckled Hen down yer neck.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2021, 02:52 PM

Its proper stuff is that! None of your artificial nonsense, with colours and flavourings! Plus it has an adorable bottle top, not a silly pop cap.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2021, 04:16 PM

Afternoon Gents and plebites. That's me done for the week now. Four days of rest and a bit of Bootinwimminoutery.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2021, 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Afternoon Gents and plebites. That's me done for the week now. Four days of rest and a bit of Bootinwimminoutery.
Ha! You can call it what you will, but you glued me here remember!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2021, 05:42 PM

Ha! You can call it what you will, but you glued me here remember!

I shall remove the glue with my giant bogey rubber first.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK

01-06-2021, 05:48 PM

Ewwww!

Revealing you have giant bogeys is not really the way to make friends and influence people, ya know.....
I can't believe I am even having this conversation
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2021, 07:11 PM

Its proper stuff is that! None of your artificial nonsense, with colours and flavourings! Plus it has an adorable bottle top, not a silly pop cap.
If you're alluding to real ales, you've got it wrong. These are traditionally cask-brewed ales, not some chemically produced fizzy water in a stainless steel tank with a few hops added for good measure.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK

01-06-2021, 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
If you're alluding to real ales, you've got it wrong. These are traditionally cask-brewed ales, not some chemically produced fizzy water in a stainless steel tank with a few hops added for good measure.
Oooooh! I shall keep an eye out then and maybe try one. Anything else you recommend? Like, perhaps....using the exit facility on the left there?

No wait...that didn't make sense....shot myself in the foot there didn't I? Still got the last word though
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2021, 09:44 PM

Pixie, don't mix real ale with Bran, if you have an important meeting the next day.

top Tip
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK

01-06-2021, 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Pixie, don't mix real ale with Bran, if you have an important meeting the next day.

top Tip
Why thank you Spitty, I will take note of that and be sure never to eat bran and drink on a schoolnight! Thank you for your care and concern....I'm sure you talk from experience!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top