Join for free
Page 18 of 25 « First < 8 16 17 18 19 20 > Last »
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2019, 11:56 PM

Re: I'm A Celebrity 2019

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
What about Caitlyn?

It was between Caitlyn and Cliff tonight, Foxy.

Cliff lost (or won, depends on how we look at it).
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2019, 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
It was between Caitlyn and Cliff tonight, Foxy.

Cliff lost (or won, depends on how we look at it).
Thanks Mups, I was building my hopes up there when I thought it was going to be the imposter who got the marching orders....But it turned out to be Cliff, who I quite liked..
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2019, 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Thanks Mups, I was building my hopes up there when I thought it was going to be the imposter who got the marching orders....But it turned out to be Cliff, who I quite liked..

Yes, he seemed an amiable sort of chap, didn't he.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2019, 01:04 PM

Day 16 — Goo, a New Leader and Third Celeb Exit

https://www.radiotimes.com/news/tv/2...in-the-jungle/

Nadine has an ‘offal’ time in the Bushtucker Trial

After the jungle residents put their named water bottles into a bag (everyone’s apart from Cliff, Ian and Myles’, who all recently completed challenges), it was Nadine who was selected.

The challenge was called ‘Movile Home’ — a campervan divided into sections and loaded with ten stars hidden inside. Nadine struggled against the clock to find the stars — while also battling cascades of green goo, buckets of fish guts and offal dropped on her, and a number of critters including crabs, mealworms and green ants. In the end, she managed to bag a total of ten stars.
Nadine did very well - she has nimble fingers and a ready wit .....

Unclaimed Baggage challenge spells disappointment

Andy and Caitlyn both headed to the Dingo Dollar Challenge area, where they found a pile of returned luggage, which they had to match to the right destination label.s for us.”

They eventually managed to complete the task, but when it came to their visit to Kiosk Kev, the jungle residents back at camp gave the wrong answer to Kev’s question — missing out on jam and scones.
Not bovvered, really .....

Who is the new I’m A Celeb camp leader?

The time came for a new camp leader to be announced. After Kate got the majority votes, she asked Ian to be her deputy.
Kate's pleased but Ian will fing something to complain about .....

A third campmate left the jungle

Cliff Parisi ended up in the bottom two with Caitlyn and was voted out by the viewers.
Caitlyn doesn't seem to be doing much for £500,000 ....
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2019, 07:30 PM

I think Nadines trial was quite easy compared to some I've seen. She did great with the knots because she's got little, dainty, nimble fingers. I was pleased she got all the stars. I like Nadine.

I reckon Kate chose Ian to be her deputy to keep him sweet and happy. He's such a miserable, moody toe rag.

I was surprised Cliff went so early, he's a nice chap. He did look happy to be leaving though.

Caitlyn? Who's Caitlyn? She's done naff all really. Get her out tonight please.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2019, 07:44 PM

Next Elimination Odds

http://sports.williamhill.com/bet/en...imination.html

1/3 James Haskell
9/2 Ian Wright
8/1 Myles Stephenson
12/1 Kate Garraway
14/1 Caitlyn Jenner
25/1 Jacqueline Jossa
25/1 Nadine Coyle
66/1 Andrew Whyment
66/1 Roman Kemp
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2019, 10:21 AM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
Next Elimination Odds

http://sports.williamhill.com/bet/en...imination.html

1/3 James Haskell
9/2 Ian Wright
8/1 Myles Stephenson
12/1 Kate Garraway
14/1 Caitlyn Jenner
25/1 Jacqueline Jossa
25/1 Nadine Coyle
66/1 Andrew Whyment
66/1 Roman Kemp
Spot on!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2019, 10:34 AM

Have a feeling Roman will win he will get all the young votes....us oldies dont vote do we.....well i dont
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

04-12-2019, 11:21 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Have a feeling Roman will win he will get all the young votes....us oldies dont vote do we.....well i dont
I don't vote, either .....

Roman is a very personable young man and will definitely be in the top 3 .....
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

04-12-2019, 12:00 PM

Day 17 — Faceball, Jungle Panto, Karaoke and Fourth Celeb Exit

https://www.radiotimes.com/news/tv/2...in-the-jungle/

BTT - Celebrities Assemble!

Today’s trial saw Kate and Andy become costumed super-heroes Captain Australia and Cockroach Man, tasked with making their way along an obstacle course high up in the air to collect eight giant-sized stars and rescue “damsel in distress” Jacqueline, who was trapped in a glass box filled with jungle critters.

The pair had to overcome green ants, hit a target with a boomerang, climb a tower and – of course – untie lots of fiddly knots, but were eventually able to cross the course and hit a buzzer which released Jacqueline, dropping her 100 feet to the ground. (A moment so epic/funny, the show played it back three times.) The trio’s efforts saw them secure all nine possible stars – and an octopus dinner – for camp.
Not a particularly difficult, or entertaining, task but worth watching for Jacqueline's "drop" .....

Faceball – and the sequel… Nutball

With Caitlyn making a ball from plasters and dental floss, the boys devised a new game - Faceball. It’s exactly what it sounds like, with Roman, James and Myles scoring points by hitting each other in the face with a ball. The game was later tweaked to become Nutball – which, again, is exactly what it sounds like.
The boys are bored .....

Everybody Hates Christmas

The latest Dingo Dollar Challenge ended in disaster. Though Ian and James were eventually able to complete their task – ticking off a Christmas list by correctly identifying what was hidden inside a selection of wrapped gifts – the camp plumped for the wrong answer when asked what percentage of adults think Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year. The correct answer was if A – 34 per cent, not B – 54 per cent, which set off Christmas-loving Andy.
If you're a wealthy celeb then Xmas may well be wonderful .....

The Jungle Panto – Critterella

Later that night, the campmates were provided with props and costumes to stage their very own Jungle Panto – ‘Critterella’, incorporating jungle critters, electric shocks and stomach-churning “magical potions”. Nadine played the title role, Caitlyn was the Fairy God-Mother, James and Andy were the Ugly Sisters, Jacqueline was the kangaroo transport to the ball and Myles and Ian were handsome princes Ant and Dec. Kate was the panto’s narrator and Roman played…erm… Paddy McGuinness.
Kate's "shocks" made me laugh .....

The Jungle Arms

Having nailed the panto, the campmates were granted entry to The Jungle Arms and were rewarded with drinks, chips and a karaoke session. Highlights included Andy’s enthusiastic cover of ‘Mr Brightside’, Kate and Jacqueline singing Girl’s Aloud ‘Sound of the Underground’ with an encouraging Nadine as their “pushy mum” and Roman forgetting the words to ‘Gold’ by his dad Martin’s band Spandau Ballet.
Just ..... dreadful ..... but the campmates enjoyed themselves .....

James’s jungle reign umplodes

James found himself in the bottom two with Ian and was eventually ousted from the jungle.

Page 18 of 25 « First < 8 16 17 18 19 20 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top