Join for free
Reply
Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Solasch's Avatar
Solasch
Senior Member
Solasch is offline
Netherlands
Joined: Sep 2018
Posts: 4,616
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
02-12-2019, 05:08 PM
21

Re: First Day ...

Originally Posted by Bread ->
I don't give a toss about Empires to be honest.
You could have fooled me (on that).
Reply With Quote
Bread's Avatar
Bread
Senior Member
Bread is online now
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 4,509
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
02-12-2019, 05:15 PM
22

Re: First Day ...

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
You could have fooled me (on that).
wrong again
Reply With Quote
Solasch's Avatar
Solasch
Senior Member
Solasch is offline
Netherlands
Joined: Sep 2018
Posts: 4,616
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
02-12-2019, 06:51 PM
23

Re: First Day ...

Originally Posted by Bread ->
wrong again
Apparently you have to look up the meaning of the word "could".


But eh, you have no knowledge of the chagos islands? Because you evaded answering on that twice.
Reply With Quote
Bread's Avatar
Bread
Senior Member
Bread is online now
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 4,509
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
02-12-2019, 07:16 PM
24

Re: First Day ...

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Apparently you have to look up the meaning of the word "could".


But eh, you have no knowledge of the chagos islands? Because you evaded answering on that twice.
I have answered. I don't give a toss about empires, that's the second time I've answered you.

You're the one going on about how evil empires are but yet you kiss the ass of your unelected elite who are going to build their own empire by having an EU army.

You can't get anything right
Reply With Quote
Solasch's Avatar
Solasch
Senior Member
Solasch is offline
Netherlands
Joined: Sep 2018
Posts: 4,616
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
02-12-2019, 07:21 PM
25

Re: First Day ...

Originally Posted by Bread ->
I have answered. I don't give a toss about empires, that's the second time I've answered you.

You're the one going on about how evil empires are but yet you kiss the ass of your unelected elite who are going to build their own empire by having an EU army.

You can't get anything right
Nice dodging how about those chagos islands?
Reply With Quote
Bread's Avatar
Bread
Senior Member
Bread is online now
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 4,509
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
02-12-2019, 07:29 PM
26

Re: First Day ...

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Nice dodging how about those chagos islands?

In not at all.

Your posting about how evil empires are and how horrid the UK is.

The EU will be an empire when you get your army but you love the EU.

Your a hypocrite... and I don't give a toss about empires. That's now the 3rd time I've told you so your argument about Chagos means absolutely nothing to me.
Reply With Quote
Solasch's Avatar
Solasch
Senior Member
Solasch is offline
Netherlands
Joined: Sep 2018
Posts: 4,616
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
02-12-2019, 07:38 PM
27

Re: First Day ...

Originally Posted by Bread ->
In not at all.

Your posting about how evil empires are and how horrid the UK is.

The EU will be an empire when you get your army but you love the EU.

Your a hypocrite... and I don't give a toss about empires. That's now the 3rd time I've told you so your argument about Chagos means absolutely nothing to me.
You really don't have a clue, have you?
Waiting for the supervisor to save your butt, aren't you?
Reply With Quote
Bread's Avatar
Bread
Senior Member
Bread is online now
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 4,509
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
02-12-2019, 09:42 PM
28

Re: First Day ...

Christine Lagardes opening speech today was a bit of a stumbling bumbling mess.

Climate change will become part of ECB monetary policy... and I never could figure out why the climate had anything to do with the ECB but then it dawned on me.

If the ECB need to print more money (which they do now to keep the Eurozone from imploding) they can now say that more money is needed because of climate change instead of more money is needed because the eurozone is going to shit.

you've got to laugh.....



https://uk.reuters.com/article/us-ec...-idUKKBN1Y61JR
Reply With Quote
JBR's Avatar
JBR
Chatterbox
JBR is offline
Cheshire, UK
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 23,705
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
02-12-2019, 09:57 PM
29

Re: First Day ...

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Christine Lagardes opening speech today was a bit of a stumbling bumbling mess.

Climate change will become part of ECB monetary policy... and I never could figure out why the climate had anything to do with the ECB but then it dawned on me.

If the ECB need to print more money (which they do now to keep the Eurozone from imploding) they can now say that more money is needed because of climate change instead of more money is needed because the eurozone is going to shit.

you've got to laugh.....
Reply With Quote
Solasch's Avatar
Solasch
Senior Member
Solasch is offline
Netherlands
Joined: Sep 2018
Posts: 4,616
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
03-12-2019, 12:30 AM
30

Re: First Day ...

Originally Posted by Bread ->
In not at all.

Your posting about how evil empires are and how horrid the UK is.

The EU will be an empire when you get your army but you love the EU.

The UK has been called an illegal colonial occupier by Mauritius after it ignored a deadline to return control of an overseas territory to the island nation.


The UN had given the UK six months to give up control of the Chagos Islands - but that period has now passed.

Mauritius says it was forced to trade the small archipelago in the Indian Ocean in 1965 for independence.

The UK says it does not recognise Mauritius' claim to sovereignty.


Nah, the UK has nothing with sovereignty (of others).
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-50511847
Reply With Quote
Reply
Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

Thread Tools


© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top

Powered by vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.