Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2014, 06:11 PM

Re: Any one got a daughter in law from hell?

Oh dear Wrinkly that was so tragic.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2014, 06:45 PM

Very tragic Arthur
jaywalker
Hobart, Tasmania
jaywalker is female  jaywalker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2014, 12:16 AM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
Hi Julie - I understand where JW is coming from. Some people, no matter what you do, will never budge. I feel this is the situation, by what she has posted. Its more than a shame, its a very upsetting situation.
There is no answer JW, you are gonna have to accept this is the way it is.
Wish you well and your DIL is a fool ......
Thanks. You've hit the nail on the head and in my heart I know I just have to accept the fact that she is the way she is but it is upsetting at times because it means their three children don't see me in the same way as their grandmother as the other four all do. I certainly don't have any of those feelings about "no one else can love my son like I do", as some people on here have described. I have three sons and have never been over-protective of them. I'm not that type at all.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top