Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2017, 05:34 PM

Re: Jacob Rees Mogg

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Well, l love Jacob Rees Mogg. He fascinates me!
He looks like someone fast forwarded from the 1940's!

I like him too hes very attractive !
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2017, 08:31 PM

Ah yes, Jacob Rees Mogg, a favourite of mine too.
He was very good on 'Have I got News For You' and always had a suitable answer to fend of the likes of Ian Hislop.

I didn't realise he owned Wentworth Woodhouse, I frequent a garden centre on Woodhouse land and they serve the best food of all the garden centres.

I believe he was in favour of leaving the EU, and has been called a frustrated UKIP supporter.....If only....
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2017, 08:40 PM

I don't think he owns it ( I may be wrong ) it's owned by some sort of preservation trust involving his wife's family .
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2017, 09:27 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I don't think he owns it ( I may be wrong ) it's owned by some sort of preservation trust involving his wife's family .
He looks like he ought to own it Muddy.....
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

30-06-2017, 10:32 PM

He's definitely the poshest politician in Parliament!
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2017, 09:54 PM

He does seem very knowledgeable. I've liked him for a while. Seems to be able to put people in their place by stating facts allied with a decent amount of common sense. Definitely one to keep an eye on. I reckon he will be PM one day.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2017, 10:24 AM

"He is the embodiment of traditional British values. It also helps that he is a bit eccentric as this helps us create a slightly satirical image."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-40432921
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2017, 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Ah yes, Jacob Rees Mogg, a favourite of mine too.
He was very good on 'Have I got News For You' and always had a suitable answer to fend of the likes of Ian Hislop.

I didn't realise he owned Wentworth Woodhouse, I frequent a garden centre on Woodhouse land and they serve the best food of all the garden centres.

I believe he was in favour of leaving the EU, and has been called a frustrated UKIP supporter.....If only....
He doesn't own it OGF, just more fake news on the internet. It is currently owned by the Wentworth Woodhouse trust, although I believe it was the ancestral home of his mother in law, hence the connection.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2017, 12:27 PM

Yes, I like him too. Very knowledgeable, beautiful speaker, always unflappable, witty and able to give as good as he gets in interviews.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

03-07-2017, 01:08 PM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
He doesn't own it OGF, just more fake news on the internet. It is currently owned by the Wentworth Woodhouse trust, although I believe it was the ancestral home of his mother in law, hence the connection.
I did sort of say that Barry .

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top