Join for free
Page 235 of 246 « First < 135 185 225 233 234 235 236 237 245 > Last »
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 04:03 PM

Re: Let's have a laugh

Conjoined twins walk into a bar in Canada and park themselves on a couple of bar stools.

One of them says to the bartender, "Don't mind us; we're joined at the hip. I'm John, he's Jim. Two Molson beers, draft please."

The bartender, feeling slightly awkward, tries to make polite conversation while pouring the beers. "It's been a tough year, and I'm glad that travel restrictions are loosening up. Been on vacation yet, fellas?"

“Off to England next month," says John. "We go to England every year, rent a car, and drive for days and days in the countryside, don't we, Jim?"

Jim nods.

“Ah, England!" says the bartender. "Wonderful country...the history, the culture, and especially the beer.”

“Nah, we don't like that British crap," says John. "Hamburgers and Molson's beer, that's for us, eh Jim? And we can't stand the English people, they're so arrogant and rude.”

"So why keep going to England?" asks the bartender.

John replies: "Gives Jim a chance to drive."
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
Conjoined twins walk into a bar in Canada and park themselves on a couple of bar stools.

One of them says to the bartender, "Don't mind us; we're joined at the hip. I'm John, he's Jim. Two Molson beers, draft please."

The bartender, feeling slightly awkward, tries to make polite conversation while pouring the beers. "It's been a tough year, and I'm glad that travel restrictions are loosening up. Been on vacation yet, fellas?"

“Off to England next month," says John. "We go to England every year, rent a car, and drive for days and days in the countryside, don't we, Jim?"

Jim nods.

“Ah, England!" says the bartender. "Wonderful country...the history, the culture, and especially the beer.”

“Nah, we don't like that British crap," says John. "Hamburgers and Molson's beer, that's for us, eh Jim? And we can't stand the English people, they're so arrogant and rude.”

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->

Jim nods.

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 07:23 PM

Paddy gets woken up in the middle of the night by his wife.
"Paddy! I think there's someone downstairs!"
Paddy goes to investigate and returns a few minutes later.
"Well? What was it?"
"A couple of burglars," replied Paddy.
"What did you do?"
"I told them to keep the fecking noise down or I'll be calling the police."
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Paddy gets woken up in the middle of the night by his wife.
"Paddy! I think there's someone downstairs!"
Paddy goes to investigate and returns a few minutes later.
"Well? What was it?"
"A couple of burglars," replied Paddy.
"What did you do?"
"I told them to keep the fecking noise down or I'll be calling the police."
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2021, 12:10 PM

We were all pretty sad at Grandad's funeral when we were told he was killed by a tennis ball...

Still, it was a lovely service!
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2021, 12:43 PM

DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2021, 12:46 PM

JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2021, 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by DianneWoollie ->
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

02-07-2021, 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by DianneWoollie ->

Page 235 of 246 « First < 135 185 225 233 234 235 236 237 245 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top