Join for free
Page 156 of 246 « First < 56 106 146 154 155 156 157 158 166 206 > Last »
Swannie148
Sydney, Australia
Swannie148 is male 

12-06-2020, 06:48 AM

Re: Let's have a laugh

Originally Posted by summer ->
Now now summer.. no Irish bashing. I am from Irish stock.
Swannie148
Sydney, Australia
Swannie148 is male 

12-06-2020, 06:54 AM

Is this too rude.
“A lady goes to the doctor and complains that her husband is losing interest in sex. The doctor gives her a pill, but warns her that it's still experimental. He tells her to slip it into his mashed potatoes at dinner. So that night, she does just that. About a week later, she's back at the doctor, and says, "Doc, the pill worked great! I put it in the potatoes like you said. Not even five minutes later he jumped up, raked all the food and dishes onto the floor, grabbed me, ripped all my clothes off, and ravaged me right there on the table!" The doctor says, "I'm sorry, we didn't realize the pill was that strong! The drug company will be glad to pay for any damages." "Nah," she says, "that's okay. We're never going back to that restaurant anyway.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2020, 10:06 AM

Originally Posted by Swannie148 ->
Is this too rude.
“A lady goes to the doctor and complains that her husband is losing interest in sex. The doctor gives her a pill, but warns her that it's still experimental. He tells her to slip it into his mashed potatoes at dinner. So that night, she does just that. About a week later, she's back at the doctor, and says, "Doc, the pill worked great! I put it in the potatoes like you said. Not even five minutes later he jumped up, raked all the food and dishes onto the floor, grabbed me, ripped all my clothes off, and ravaged me right there on the table!" The doctor says, "I'm sorry, we didn't realize the pill was that strong! The drug company will be glad to pay for any damages." "Nah," she says, "that's okay. We're never going back to that restaurant anyway.
Appropriated.
Richmond
United Kingdom
Richmond is female  Richmond has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2020, 01:42 PM

Is this too rude.
Good One!! I am 'stealing it' for wider distribution! LOL
Richmond
United Kingdom
Richmond is female  Richmond has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2020, 01:45 PM

THE NEW EARS ::

A woman went in for surgery to reduce the size of her labia, but swore the surgeon to secrecy.
When she awoke from her surgery she found three long-stemmed roses by her bedside. Angrily she summoned the surgeon. "You promised no one would know!" she said.
"Now hold on", said the surgeon. "The first rose is from me because you were such a good patient and came through the surgery so well."
"And the second rose?", she asked.
"The second rose is from the nurse that assisted me, in sympathy, as she had gone through a similar surgery in the past."
"And the third rose?"

"The third rose is from Mr. Jones in the burn unit. He wanted to thank you for his new ears."
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2020, 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by Richmond ->
THE NEW EARS ::

A woman went in for surgery to reduce the size of her labia, but swore the surgeon to secrecy.
When she awoke from her surgery she found three long-stemmed roses by her bedside. Angrily she summoned the surgeon. "You promised no one would know!" she said.
"Now hold on", said the surgeon. "The first rose is from me because you were such a good patient and came through the surgery so well."
"And the second rose?", she asked.
"The second rose is from the nurse that assisted me, in sympathy, as she had gone through a similar surgery in the past."
"And the third rose?"

"The third rose is from Mr. Jones in the burn unit. He wanted to thank you for his new ears."
Stolen!
Richmond
United Kingdom

12-06-2020, 01:48 PM

An Irishman walks into a bar in Dublin, orders three pints of Guinness and sits in the back of the room, drinking a sip out of each one in turn. When he finished all three, he comes back to the bar and orders three more. The bartender says to him, 'You know, a pint goes flat after I draw it; it would taste better if you bought one at a time.' The Irishman replies, 'Well, you see, I have two brothers. One is in America, the other in Australia, and I'm here in Dublin. When we all left home, we promised that we'd drink this way to remember the days we all drank together. 'The bartender admits that this is a nice custom, and leaves it there. The Irishman becomes a regular in the bar and always drinks the same way: he orders three pints and drinks the three pints by taking drinks from each of them in turn. One day, he comes in and orders two pints. All the other regulars in the bar notice and fall silent. When he comes back to the bar for the second round, the bartender says, 'I don't want to intrude on your grief, but I wanted to offer my condolences on your great loss.' The Irishman looks confused for a moment, then a lights dawns in his eye and he laughs. 'Oh, no, ' he says, 'Everyone is fine. I've just quit drinking!
Good One!!! LOL!!
Richmond
United Kingdom

12-06-2020, 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Stolen!
LOL!! You are welcome -- boy that flew off the shelf at rocket speed!!
Swannie148
Sydney, Australia
Swannie148 is male 

12-06-2020, 11:30 PM

Originally Posted by Richmond ->
Good One!! I am 'stealing it' for wider distribution! LOL
Yeh we are all mature adults.
Swannie148
Sydney, Australia
Swannie148 is male 

12-06-2020, 11:34 PM

A boy finds a magical lamp. He rubs the lamp, and a genie appears and says, “What is your first wish?” The kid says, “I wish I were rich!” The genie replies, “It is done! What is your second wish, Rich?”

Page 156 of 246 « First < 56 106 146 154 155 156 157 158 166 206 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top