Join for free
Page 9 of 12 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2021, 10:11 PM

Re: Planes Bikes and Automobiles

My opinion.

I like the Rhyme
Moths are lost in time
There is a failing
not plain sailing
Get eccentric
Feel electric
Reducing concentric
Find the youth
There is no truth.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2021, 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
My opinion.

I like the Rhyme
Moths are lost in time
There is a failing
not plain sailing
Get eccentric
Feel electric
Reducing concentric
Find the youth
There is no truth.
What the ****
Just my luck
Need a theme
Lost my esteem
Me brain is broke
And it ain't no joke
Can't wait to see
The bomber wheelie
Me youth is gone
And that's the truth

D man
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2021, 10:41 PM

You will see it DM
So will I ad infinitum
Silence the petrol ghosts
The electric surgence toasts
Not sure, when or where
But, selfishly no longer care
Short days left to boast
Live the minutes to the most.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

12-07-2021, 01:18 PM

Been to the park with the Sur ron today, note I was slightly illegal, had to take the number plate off because when the suspension is compressed, it was catching the rear tyre. There is another bracket available which fits right under the seat, where there is less travel, but its out of stock, so, doing my best to avoid public roads at the moment.

spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

12-07-2021, 01:55 PM

Just noticed the bike got a bit dirty so cleaned it and fitted these, it narked me having to buy them after paying for the bike, but that is how it is, a half mudguard and chainguard.

spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

12-07-2021, 02:06 PM

The two M6x12mm bolts that hold the chainguard on are £4.49 Ea from Sur ron UK, you can buy X50 (stainless) from Screwfix for £3.39.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2021, 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Been to the park with the Sur ron today, note I was slightly illegal, had to take the number plate off because when the suspension is compressed, it was catching the rear tyre. There is another bracket available which fits right under the seat, where there is less travel, but its out of stock, so, doing my best to avoid public roads at the moment.

The Sur Ron looks cool Spitty !
You gonna keep that one for the missus while you ride the other one?
What's the range and speed on the Sur Ron ??
Christ,you are having some fun over there l think ??
Can't wait to see Spitty wheelying !!
Donkeyman! 👍🤗🤗👍
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

12-07-2021, 10:01 PM

DM, in 60V form, about 50 miles range, and around 53mph, in 72v form around 75 mile range, and 65mph, but, this is an off roader, for road use there are better options.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

13-07-2021, 07:27 AM

The Mudguard and Chainguard in place.

The 48 spare machine screws, maybe I can sell them for £3.00 odd each.

spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

14-07-2021, 12:40 PM

Because there is no manual for building a Stealth Bomber rip off bike, things can get a bit tricky. I needed a fused kill switch, but, no being expert at electronics had no idea what capacity was needed, I know the motor is 8000 watts and the battery is 72 volts, 30 amp hour, but there was no resource on the net, so I phoned two electrical factors, they were so cagey, they made out I was building a Bomb, not a Bomber, even Judd could not help, so, I just ordered one the same as in the Sur ron, shit or bust its getting fitted and see what happens.

Page 9 of 12 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top