Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2018, 03:44 PM

Re: Planting Bulbs.

Has anyone ever grown Allium?..I never have,but I do love it,makes a huge statement in a garden,,I've planted it amongst the tulips...it's not the huge variety though,they are so expensive,so I got some small ones...tulips from Lidll,the daffodils,allium,two other packs,but can't remember their names,got all these from wilko...I also like the primula Come spring,so will plant them amongst the bulbs.
caricature
Devon,England.
caricature is male  caricature has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2018, 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Has anyone ever grown Allium?..I never have,but I do love it,makes a huge statement in a garden,,I've planted it amongst the tulips...it's not the huge variety though,they are so expensive,so I got some small ones...tulips from Lidll,the daffodils,allium,two other packs,but can't remember their names,got all these from wilko...I also like the primula Come spring,so will plant them amongst the bulbs.
Yes,we grew aliums this year,the small ones and the Bumbles loved them,have planted more this year along with some big ones bought at Lidl's.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2018, 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by caricature ->
Yes,we grew aliums this year,the small ones and the Bumbles loved them,have planted more this year along with some big ones bought at Lidl's.

Any pictures of your Aliums?..caricature,
caricature
Devon,England.
caricature is male  caricature has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2018, 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Any pictures of your Aliums?..caricature,
No,all summer I intended to but never got to it for some reason.

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top