Join for free
Page 51 of 55 « First < 41 49 50 51 52 53 > Last »
Nimby
Cardiff UK
Nimby is female  Nimby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2016, 11:25 AM

Re: Over 50s Club Wales (part 5)

DP still under the weather Celyn......on loads of antibiotics which hopefully will do the trick!
Rain last night but dry this am and some blue sky....
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2016, 01:50 PM

We have got wall to wall sunshine here after the rain yesterday . I'm sitting here with window wide open and sweltering . Don't know whats going on ?
Tried cleaning my window but its all smeary but at least its clean lol
Have to go back to Doc later to see what my blood test showed . I've already started on Folic Acid bit find it hard to believe that a lack of such a simple thing could be making me feel so lousy . Hope so , at least easy to treat. We are getting to be a load of hyperchondriacs arn't we
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2016, 08:16 PM

Had lunch with Rosie today after U3A and told her we were all on about our tablets on here!! Hope DP is better soon Nimby.

Yes Celyn, the weather here was diabolical coming back from Brecon yesterday. (Rob had his filling - including drilling etc.) and we drove back home in a blizzard! Today has been glorious and I wished I had my camera coming home from Brecon today - the Black Mountains were spectacular. Have been to Brecon, three times in four days this week - had a Breast Test after U3A and lunch today. Tomorrow I'm taking Rob's truck to Builth for an MOT - at least it will be a change of scenery.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2016, 09:33 PM

I have worked in and around the whole of Wales in my job Sue and one thing that never changes is how bowled over I am by the stunning, ever changing scenery, of every county, every single day. I know your area well and I envy you living and breathing its beauty
Celyn
Hampshire
Celyn is female  Celyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2016, 10:31 PM

There is the most fantastic video on WalesonLine today, of Wales. I realise the land of my birth is more stunning than I thought

Well it hasn't risen above 5C today with a bitter wind. Now it's down to 2C I think Winter has caught up with us!!

Guess what a care company coming to assess tomorrow. They have been given the contract and it's in readiness for when Michael is able to come home. The funding was approved Christmas Eve. We only found out a week ago. Christmas and New Year would have been a lot less stressful if someone had thought to tell us. It was our MP who finally broke the news that there wasa new company!!
rhosyn
South Wales
rhosyn is female  rhosyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2016, 10:04 AM

Rather cold this morning,snow showers.Cars coming from up the valley have quite a bit of snow on them.The Beacons are really white.Think I may have to panic buy(not) in case it gets worse!
Keep safe and warm.
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2016, 02:44 PM

Good news Celyn xx
Lovely warm sunshine here and I've only just shut my balcony door ,even been sitting outside
I could see some snow on the yonder hills when I went to docs yesterday but nothing here
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2016, 07:51 PM

We had snow on the hills today and I got a taxi to the Station as I was scared I'd go flying on the ice this morning.
Celyn
Hampshire
Celyn is female  Celyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2016, 07:54 PM

It's freezing here Jac. Can't cope with cold after all the mildness
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2016, 08:40 PM

Only just made it into the village this morning, but after that the roads were clear. Van passed its MOT and then I failed to get up the last little bit of hill to home. RATS!!! Picked up Lexi on the way home and we had to back the van down the hill and park it in a neighbour's gateway and walk the rest of the way. It's still there now, we'll try and retrieve it in the morning.

Hope you had good news about the Care Company Celyn and that Michael is responding to treatment and will be able to come home soon.

Page 51 of 55 « First < 41 49 50 51 52 53 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top