Join for free
Page 3 of 754 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 503 > Last »
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2015, 09:13 PM

Re: Over 50's Club Scotland (part 3)

Hi Myra had my bath and in my jammies watching the Syndicate.
capitalgirl
Edinburgh Scotland
capitalgirl is female  capitalgirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2015, 09:55 PM

hello girls. Jess I am sure you are right and Jean will be fightining to get better. Myra its nice to go out mid week for a wee meal, makes a change I'm sure. I am taking my dad out on Sunday as its Fathers Day. We'll go to a nice pub/restaurant quite near him and they do the best fish and chips. My sister won't be there as they are off on their caravan holiday on Saturday to Yorkshire then near the Lakes
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2015, 10:57 PM

Hi Dorothy it is nice to eat out mid week, I'm sure there were will be a wee red wine with the meal on Sunday. One of my other friends sent me a text her and another friend are coming here tomorrow for a bus run so I'll be meeting up with them for lunch.
capitalgirl
Edinburgh Scotland
capitalgirl is female  capitalgirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2015, 11:05 PM

Oh yes I am sure we will have a wee red wine (or two) on Sunday. Enjoy meeting your friends for lunch tomorrow. Are you having lunch in Largs or a bit further afield?
valentinojess
largs, scotland

16-06-2015, 11:15 PM

That's my girl. We will be having lunch here tomorrow, I'm going for a mammogram tomorrow afternoon.
capitalgirl
Edinburgh Scotland

16-06-2015, 11:38 PM

I don't like any of the tests we women need but I do have them done because its important to do so. Looking forward to catching up with you on Saturday Jess and having a wee pinot grigio I am sure! I've just finished watching Holby City, not sure what's on now.
valentinojess
largs, scotland

16-06-2015, 11:49 PM

Dorothy I don't like them either but they are necessary for our health. Looking forward to a wee pinot grigio on Saturday. I watched Holby and now watching Big Brothers bit on the side but I'm ready for bed.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2015, 06:35 PM

Hi girls. Hope you've all had a nice day. It's been a right mix of weather here today. Sun, showers, wind. I don't know if I'm comin or gaun!

Dorothy that's nice you're taking your dad out on Sunday. He's so good for his age and you are good pals. I'll get a card and pressie for my dad but he's not up to anything like that. He hasn't had a drink for about 10 years and has no interest in it. It would be stressful for him to go out anywhere different. Funny how they change.

Enjoy your wee meet up on Saturday. We're hoping to go walking with our group. If there's any chance we're in the area and youre both still up there then I'll text you.

Scott is staying here tonight again. He was in the local court today and that's him for another wee while and working in his own patch.

Saw pics of Craig on FB in Corfu and looks as though they're enjoying themselves.

Jess I watched the Syndicate on Catchup and I'm fair enjoying it.
valentinojess
largs, scotland

17-06-2015, 07:37 PM

Hi Myra the weather was nothing great here today cold and windy. Met my friends for some lunch in Nardini's and a good chat, then a look round the shops before I went to the Health centre. Lovely pic of Craig on FB.
capitalgirl
Edinburgh Scotland

17-06-2015, 09:20 PM

Hi girls. It has been quite windy here too in Embra but some sunshine as well. Jess that was nice you didn't have far to go to Nardini's for your lunch with your friends. Did you have an ice cream too? Myra I saw Craig's photie on FB too, he looks like he is having fun. Yes if you think you'll be in the area on Saturday give us a text.. it would be great to see you both. Ben is out with his girlfriend so I won't see him till late no doubt.

Page 3 of 754 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 503 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top