Join for free
Page 11 of 39 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 21 > Last »
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2017, 08:52 PM

Re: McCann family to launch new legal battle using "Find Maddie" funds.

Alexander McQueen?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2017, 08:56 PM

None of your Royalist rubbish please .
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2017, 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Alexander McQueen?
More like Steve McQueen
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2017, 04:35 PM

What amazes me every time the McCanns are discussed is how unnaturally obsessed some people are with the lives of others so much so that the odd one feels the need to join a site like ours just to add their 'four penneth' to a thread

There have been numerous grizzly murders committed and children vanishing over the years without eliciting this level of extreme obsession.

Humans can be very odd...
BlueEyes
UK
BlueEyes is female  BlueEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2017, 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Absolutely he is.
Can you imagine a failedcopper in the UK doing the same .
( and he has done it twice)
Fails to solve case so writes a book libelling parents
Without one iota of evidence says they killed their child
( accidenty and hid her body .
( with the eyes of the worlds press upon them in a country they don't know and with two babies in tow)
First of all you should keep up with events in Portugal and also need to stop posting libel , which is a written statement about someone which isn't true. This is you accusing someone of saying the McCanns killed their child in this forum and is what I said in the post I deleted which at least one member thinks you should be allowed to answer.
So.
He never once said what I have emboldened in your post . What he did say was , and this has been allowed in his book about the investigation which is now back on sale by the Supreme Court ,the highest in the land in Portugal as late as 31st January this year ,that it was his conclusion that the child had had an accident ,perhaps falling off the back of the settee when she awoke again and climbed up to look out of the window .
The parents were out again despite she had told them she wakened up the night before and asked her mother at breakfast time where were you when we were crying?
It's possible that fall fatally injured her, an accident not unheard of even in an adult from a bed resulting in a broken neck onto a tiled floor.
They then proceeded to conceal a death .

So , it's my opinion that you should stop the lies you're spreading to other members in here not au fait with the case in a forum where outsiders can see what's written because it's libel .

Definition of libel .
If someone thinks that what you wrote about them is either defamatory or damaging, the onus will be entirely on you to prove that your comments are true in court. In other words, if you make the claim, you've got to prove it!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2017, 04:56 PM

Originally Posted by BlueEyes ->
First of all you should keep up with events in Portugal and also need to stop posting libel , which is a written statement about someone which isn't true. This is you accusing someone of saying the McCanns killed their child in this forum and is what I said in the post I deleted which at least one member thinks you should be allowed to answer.
So.
He never once said what I have emboldened in your post . What he did say was , and this has been allowed in his book about the investigation which is now back on sale by the Supreme Court ,the highest in the land in Portugal as late as 31st January this year ,that it was his conclusion that the child had had an accident ,perhaps falling off the back of the settee when she awoke again and climbed up to look out of the window .
The parents were out again despite she had told them she wakened up the night before and asked her mother at breakfast time where were you when we were crying?
It's possible that fall fatally injured her, an accident not unheard of even in an adult from a bed resulting in a broken neck onto a tiled floor.
They then proceeded to conceal a death .

So , it's my opinion that you should stop the lies you're spreading to other members in here not au fait with the case in a forum where outsiders can see what's written because it's libel .

Definition of libel .
If someone thinks that what you wrote about them is either defamatory or damaging, the onus will be entirely on you to prove that your comments are true in court. In other words, if you make the claim, you've got to prove it!
OK, he's not suggesting that they killed their child, but that they may have concealed her death.

So concealing the death of a child is perfectly acceptable compared to killing it, is it?

I don't care about the exact wording, but if he has no proof of any wrongdoing on their part, he should be taken to task for publicly suggesting it.

I think he would have been in this country, but in a third world country?
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2017, 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
What amazes me every time the McCanns are discussed is how unnaturally obsessed some people are with the lives of others so much so that the odd one feels the need to join a site like ours just to add their 'four penneth' to a thread

There have been numerous grizzly murders committed and children vanishing over the years without eliciting this level of extreme obsession.

Humans can be very odd...
The McCanns don't want the memory of their child to die...IMHO Maddie Has become their cash cow, their very raison d'etre...
Silbee
Wales ... aka God's pocket.
Silbee is female  Silbee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2017, 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
The McCanns don't want their child to die...IMHO Maddie Has become their cash cow, their very raison d'etre...
I agree, when is it ever about Maddy, these days?
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2017, 05:12 PM

I amended my post , its the memory of the child that they want to keep alive..and there is no such thing as bad publicity...it keeps THEM in the public eye, and I suspect helps to increase their spending fund.
I would have been more impressed if they had set up a fund for all lost children.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2017, 05:12 PM

I am of a different opinion.

I may be wrong, but I see them as a sad couple who are in constant regret at their stupidity of leaving the child alone, and hoping beyond hope that she will eventually be found alive and well.

Until there is any proof to the contrary, I for one will not condemn them out of hand.

Page 11 of 39 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 21 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top