Join for free
Page 49 of 132 « First < 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 > Last »
doctor
west wales
doctor is male  doctor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2017, 05:37 PM

Re: Jokes for blokes

An old cowhand came riding into town on a hot, dry, dusty day. The local sheriff watched from his chair in front of the saloon as the cowboy wearily dismounted and tied his horse to the rail. The cowboy then moved slowly to the back of his horse, lifted its tail, and placed a big kiss where the sun don't shine. He dropped the horse's tail, stepped up on the walk and aimed toward the swinging doors of the saloon. "Hold on there, Mister," said the sheriff. "Did I just see what I think I saw?" "Reckon you did, Sheriff. I got me some powerful chapped lips." "And that cures them?" the Sheriff asked. "Nope, but it keeps me from lick'en 'em."
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2017, 08:12 PM

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
A man is stranded on a desert island, after a few days wandering, he comes across a native tribe and finds out they have just lost their chieftain, the tribe tell the man that he can become their new chief but first he has to pass three tests, the man agrees, he is taken to a clearing where three straw huts stand, " in the first hut " says a tribe member, " are 20 gallons of our native beer, you must drink the beer and go onto the second test, " he continues, " in the second hut is a gorilla with a sore tooth, you must pull out the tooth, if you survive that you can go onto the final test, " in the third hut is our late chiefs beautiful young daughter, you must make love to her until she can take no more" the man agrees and goes into the first hut, after several hours he staggers out and makes his way to the second hut, " do you want to rest" asks the native, but the man declines, wanting to complete the tests before he sleeps, and staggers into the next hut, after 2 hours he emerges, covered in blood, bruises and scratches, " now" he says " where's the girl with the sore tooth.....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2017, 08:58 PM

That recent crop of jokes just turned an average Saturday night into a happy Saturday night....
Thanks Primus, Doc and JBR....
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2017, 09:44 PM

So I asked the wife what she wants for Christmas.

She said she wants 'Some chocolate, and a nice surprise would be lovely'.

Kinder Egg it is then...........
gasman
Kent, UK
gasman is male  gasman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2017, 10:00 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
So I asked the wife what she wants for Christmas.

She said she wants 'Some chocolate, and a nice surprise would be lovely'.

Kinder Egg it is then...........
Brilliant
gasman
Kent, UK
gasman is male  gasman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2017, 10:08 PM

Only in America . I talked to a homeless man this morning and asked him
how he ended up this way. He said, "Up until last week, I still had it
all. I had plenty to eat, my clothes were washed and pressed, I had a
roof over my head, I had HDTV and Internet, and I went to the gym, the
pool, and the library. “I was working on my MBA on-line. I had no
bills and no debt. I even had full medical coverage." I felt sorry
for him, so I asked, "What happened? Drugs? Alcohol?
Divorce?" "Oh no, nothing like that," he said. "No, no.... I was paroled."
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2017, 10:25 PM

OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2017, 10:29 PM

This is good stuff lads.....
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2017, 11:05 AM

Little Johnny's dad saw his son killing a honeybee, furious he shouted at his son " you shouldn't kill honeybees, no honey for you for a month", later his dad finds Johnny in the back yard this time he's pulling the wings off a butterfly, again his dad shouts , " you shouldn't kill butterflies, no butter for you for a month", later, his mum is in the kitchen preparing dinner, when a large cockroach runs across the floor, his mum jumps on the cockroach and squashes it flat, little Johnny looks at his dad and says, " are you going to tell her dad, or do you want me to do it"?..
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

03-12-2017, 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
Little Johnny's dad saw his son killing a honeybee, furious he shouted at his son " you shouldn't kill honeybees, no honey for you for a month", later his dad finds Johnny in the back yard this time he's pulling the wings off a butterfly, again his dad shouts , " you shouldn't kill butterflies, no butter for you for a month", later, his mum is in the kitchen preparing dinner, when a large cockroach runs across the floor, his mum jumps on the cockroach and squashes it flat, little Johnny looks at his dad and says, " are you going to tell her dad, or do you want me to do it"?..

Page 49 of 132 « First < 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top