Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2018, 03:42 PM

Re: Amazing Tennis match

Ladies Final to start in 20 minutes.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2018, 03:43 PM

Great tennis by both Djokovic and Nadal even though I wanted Nadal to win
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2018, 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Great tennis by both Djokovic and Nadal even though I wanted Nadal to win
Me too. I've had it with Djokovic with his bulging eyes and shirt ripping antics. Hilarious when he lost it and started smashing his racket on his foot. I used to like watching him but have gone right off him.

Nadal is nuttier than ever. He has now started requesting two towels during the break and have you noticed he will not cross the white line until he has them in his hands. Plus he has added to the ears, nose, ears, shoulders, back of the pants routine, he now pulls the front of his pants when sitting down.

Sometimes he looks like a crazed psycho killer but I do like his tennis.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2018, 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Me too. I've had it with Djokovic with his bulging eyes and shirt ripping antics. Hilarious when he lost it and started smashing his racket on his foot. I used to like watching him but have gone right off him.

Nadal is nuttier than ever. He has now started requesting two towels during the break and have you noticed he will not cross the white line until he has them in his hands. Plus he has added to the ears, nose, ears, shoulders, back of the pants routine, he now pulls the front of his pants when sitting down.

Sometimes he looks like a crazed psycho killer but I do like his tennis.
Nadal certainly has some bizarre rituals, they seem to be getting worse too

Djokovic's frustration or temper antics put me off him some time ago.
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2018, 10:50 AM

Is it just me or was it somewhat refreshing to see Angelique Kerber win the Ladies final against Serena Williams.

Seeing the same person win time after time does become a tad monotonous especially when their game is so predicatable
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2018, 02:32 PM

Well Djokovic is certainly tearing Anderson to shreds so far today.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2018, 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by solo ->
Is it just me or was it somewhat refreshing to see Angelique Kerber win the Ladies final against Serena Williams.

Seeing the same person win time after time does become a tad monotonous especially when their game is so predicatable
Definitely. Very boring watching Williams every time and did the commentators mention she was a mother?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2018, 05:51 PM

These tennis players are all very gracious in defeat .

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top