Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2018, 07:00 AM

Re: Remember PJ Proby?

Thanks for this thread Pesta, it is always good to be reminded of the music from our past!
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2018, 07:38 AM

I went to see him about three years ago at the Theatre Royal Nottingham.
He was touring with a 60's Gold show.

He's certainly still got 'it'
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2018, 11:54 AM

Oh my , that was fantastic , thankyou . I was so in love with pj when I was a bright eyed teenager in love , when I thought I'd be forever young and life held so much excitement and hope . My eyes are wet from tears of memories and what should have , could have been .

Somewhere there's a place for us ........wonderful and what a handsome guy he was and still is so sad to see us old now
Maddy
somewwhere.....
Maddy is female  Maddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2018, 01:47 PM

was sexy --liked him ' especially in hes younger days' tight jeans wow -- like him singing HOLD ME '
Pesta
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2018, 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
Oh my , that was fantastic , thankyou . I was so in love with pj when I was a bright eyed teenager in love , when I thought I'd be forever young and life held so much excitement and hope . My eyes are wet from tears of memories and what should have , could have been .

Somewhere there's a place for us ........wonderful and what a handsome guy he was and still is so sad to see us old now
Susan, I felt all your emotions reading your post. Makes me want to send you a smile for the good memories PJ's brought and a hug for the sadness it nudged

He's a bit of comedian too, did you watch the Then and Now video with his Mary Whitehouse bit at the end?
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2018, 07:53 AM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
Susan, I felt all your emotions reading your post. Makes me want to send you a smile for the good memories PJ's brought and a hug for the sadness it nudged

He's a bit of comedian too, did you watch the Then and Now video with his Mary Whitehouse bit at the end?

Thankyou pesta , it really did remind me of when I was so young . Yes I watched all of it .

79 yrs old amazing
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top