Join for free
seacroft
york
seacroft is male  seacroft has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2015, 10:04 AM

Smartphone Data How Much Do I Need ?

I have not had the need for a smartphone before, I have a mobile with camera on pay as you go and until now this as been fine.
However I now require to remotely control whilst out and about a cctv system, I have been studying the monthly packages in particular the download data per month.
I suspect that once I have a smartphone I will tempted to surf the net whenever I have spare time during the day.
According to a online chart 1gb per month will allow 44hrs of surfing the net thats around 1.5 hours a day.
I have seen some offers giving 6gb per month of course at greater cost.
Any advice would be appreciated and reviews of your experiences.
Val J
East Yorkshire
Val J is female  Val J has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2015, 01:03 PM

Re: Smartphone Data How Much Do I Need ?

I only have a small amount of data allowance on my monthly package, 100 mb I think. I rarely go over this because free wifi is available in most places now so I log into that rather than use my own data allowance.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top