Join for free
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2019, 01:44 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Don't be silly, I have never enjoyed horror!

However you have reminded me to sharpen my knives, to make sure the job is easier if you men don't take the hint & remove yourselves from LTP.
Better sharpen away then Twinklets because we are going nowhere, not only that, we will be last too.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2019, 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Better sharpen away then Twinklets because we are going nowhere, not only that, we will be last too.

Oh dear, wrong again dongle.
You poor dear, it must be awful to be wrong all the time.
I could almost feel a tad sorry for you, but common sense prevails.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2019, 04:44 PM

If Tabby posts within the next ten minutes, I shall concede defeat. If not, I shall be back to be LTP.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2019, 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I don't have sauce on my bacon sarnies, but you have given me a good idea......

We can put strong alcohol into the brown sauce, so when they put it in their beer it will make them totally intoxicated.
Then we can squirt tomato ketchup on their shirts & call the police to tell them that 2 crazy men were shouting they were dying & then collapsed... so could they send an ambulance?
The paramedics will examine & assume that these men are completely mad alcoholics... so lock them in a secure cell.
That way they wont get chance to be last to post!
Good thinking - mind you - they are Never Ever last to post anyway!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2019, 04:56 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I have had a successful day today for a change, so feel full of renewed vigour - well that was until I popped in here to visit my friends that is.
I see we have been invaded again.

I have had a word with a carpenter I know, and he is going to make us a nice portcullis and a bridge.
If we throw things at them as they cross the drawbridge, they might fall in the new moat whereupon the nice new Piranha fish will eat them.
This new plan appeals to me very much.

Wow! Way to go, Mups, combine that with Twinks saucy idea and the Piranha's will have a feast!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

06-11-2019, 04:57 PM

I bet you fell asleep.
Teachers never fall asleep - everybody knows that! So out of here now!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

06-11-2019, 04:59 PM

That goes without saying Judd. I'm sure that's the real reason why they keep coming back - to admire our collective male beauty.... but we just keeping knocking them right out of the park.
Been posing for the Garden Gnome factory again have you?
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

06-11-2019, 05:01 PM

If Tabby posts within the next ten minutes, I shall concede defeat. If not, I shall be back to be LTP.
Aha - so it was you that slammed the door and locked me out OFF for 24hours!! I knew it - you cheating so and so. Give it up, Dongles, you will never win LTP!!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

06-11-2019, 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Aha - so it was you that slammed the door and locked me out OFF for 24hours!! I knew it - you cheating so and so. Give it up, Dongles, you will never win LTP!!
I was lucky there, I almost said 'within the next two hours'

Just made it.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2019, 06:07 PM

Failed again Dongle. Tabby is back with a vengeance.
Your wicked sabotage plans barely even lasted a day.
We are indestructable.

Incidentally, that Judster bloke has been conspicuous by his absence once more.
The 6" nail in all his tyres seems to have worked a treat. Hahaha (evil cackle).

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top