Join for free
Page 4 of 46 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2019, 02:42 PM

Re: Kenneth Noye

Muddy how can the taking of a life of a murderer make it better for those families deprived of a family member. ? Doesn’t that come under the word revenge rather than justice ?
Have you or are you intending to write to your MP btw?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2019, 03:07 PM

It is not for the families to take revenge .
It is for the state to administer judicial retribution on behalf of its citizens bereaved in this manner .

( see my previous post for definition of this term)

As clearly you have difficulty in understanding the difference .

It is not JUSTICE for the families of the victim to have to pay through their taxes for the upkeep of this utter scum for decades .

Of course it will make them feel better had he been done away with decades ago.

A lot better than knowing that he is free and breathing and their child is not .

My MP believes in CP.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2019, 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by Zuleika ->
Muddy how can the taking of a life of a murderer make it better for those families deprived of a family member. ? Doesn’t that come under the word revenge rather than justice ?
Yes, my thoughts too.
Capital punishment is a topic that usually polarises opinions.
Like you, I don't see it as justice. It won't reverse what happened. At most, one might see it a measure to prevent the murderer taking out another victim.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2019, 03:41 PM

AT MOST?

This is someone's life .

They only have one .

This evil scumbag has murdered two people taken two lives .

Innocent men .

Must be a comfort for the family of the 21 year old to know that 'at most 'it could have been prevented .
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2019, 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
AT MOST?

This is someone's life .

They only have one .

This evil scumbag has murdered two people taken two lives .

Innocent men .

Must be a comfort for the family of the 21 year old to know that 'at most 'it could have been prevented
Exactly! How can anybody suggest that it is wrong kill a murderer & justify that feeling, when they know he went on to kill another.
I wonder how they would feel in one of their children was killed by somebody who had killed somebody else?
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2019, 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Exactly! How can anybody suggest that it is wrong kill a murderer & justify that feeling, when they know he went on to kill another.
I wonder how they would feel in one of their children was killed by somebody who had killed somebody else?
My point, which seems to have been missed/ignored, is that capital punishment will not bring the victim back.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2019, 04:40 PM

Personally,I don't believe murderers should ever be released from prison.

Once a murderer,always a murderer,..he already murdered two,I just don't and never will understand,how they walk free,

No one knows if he is reformed,so he is out to reoffend ,if he chooses.the ball is in his court,

"Once again"!!!
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK

07-06-2019, 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
AT MOST?

This is someone's life .

They only have one .
Which has been taken.
Capital punishment won't reverse that.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

07-06-2019, 04:46 PM

Your point has been totally disproven.

Had he been executed the first time around a 21 year old man would not have been stabbed to death.

His first victim john Fordham was also stabbed ( 10 times although this corrupt maniac was acquitted as it was allegedly 'self defence ' )
John Fordham left a wife and two children

And how many more people have died because of his drug dealing - other people's children .

Here is the history of the man who everyone thinks should be free

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...in-281731.html
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK

07-06-2019, 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Personally,I don't believe murderers should ever be released from prison.

Once a murderer,always a murderer,..he already murdered two,I just don't and never will understand,how they walk free,
Not free exactly. He paid the price with a nearly 20-year term in prison.

Will he offend again?
I suppose those who authorised the release thought not.
I don't know.

Page 4 of 46 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top