Join for free
Page 93 of 391 « First < 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 143 193 > Last »
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2012, 06:42 PM

Re: Today I have .........

Yes Lynne he wasn't long learning about the important places to go.
Today I fixed the gutter on the shed, came into the house and enjoyed a lovely meal prepared by the Wife, bless her heart. Afterwards I was surprised when she said she was taking the dog out and would I come along, I said I didn't mind as long as she took the back way out and avoided the shops, once she starts chatting she forgets to stop, we had a nice little walk through the small park and then we popped in for a quiet drink on the way back, and it was quiet, not a sinner in the place only a barmaid and a carpenter fixing an old window frame.

Rocky has just spotted another dog in the bushes.
hazel
Lancashire U.K.
hazel is female  hazel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2012, 06:49 PM

Yes but why did she invite you along was it your winning ways, your Irish charm or was she just brassed off with her own company. and what did it cost you??? Not a sinner in the place, thought you were there.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2012, 07:02 PM

Hazel there was no one more surprised than myself when she asked me, at first I thought she was going to put the hammer on me for a few quid because I heard her talking to the Daughter about getting more work done on the house, but no she just said she wanted to be with me on her own, how sweet is that (mushy mushy mushy), If I play my cards right I might be on a winner tonight.
hazel
Lancashire U.K.
hazel is female  hazel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2012, 07:20 PM

Originally Posted by jemflux ->
Hazel there was no one more surprised than myself when she asked me, at first I thought she was going to put the hammer on me for a few quid because I heard her talking to the Daughter about getting more work done on the house, but no she just said she wanted to be with me on her own, how sweet is that (mushy mushy mushy), If I play my cards right I might be on a winner tonight.
Good luck wish I was..Up our way we call it a promise,
Grumblewagon
Aberdeenshire
Grumblewagon is male  Grumblewagon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2012, 07:58 PM

Today I went shopping and spent a silly amount of money on stocking the freezer. Lidl have Partridge and Quail in stock, so I bought some of those. I ignored the venison and pheasant as I get those locally. The goos should be in store on Thursday, so I'll get 1 (or 2) then.

People here aren't so worried about goose, but when I lived in Hampshire, there was almost a riot when Lidl got them in. Doors open at 9. Last goose gone at 9.01 !!

Tesco have Gressingham duck on offer, so there's one of those in the freezer too.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2012, 05:41 PM

you could have bought him a bag of crisps and a 1/2pint for catching on so quick.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin

14-11-2012, 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by anniemuldoon ->
you could have bought him a bag of crisps and a 1/2pint for catching on so quick.
Annie I am under strict orders from herself NOT to give the dog anything when I have him in the pub with me, (except water), if it were up to me he'd be having Limerick ham sandwiches and large brandies.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2012, 09:06 PM

Originally Posted by jemflux ->
Annie I am under strict orders from herself NOT to give the dog anything when I have him in the pub with me, (except water), if it were up to me he'd be having Limerick ham sandwiches and large brandies.

Wait up Jim matey, till I get my collar and lead Will be coming t'other side of the Irish Sea on Friday.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin

14-11-2012, 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Wait up Jim matey, till I get my collar and lead Will be coming t'other side of the Irish Sea on Friday.
I wouldn't think you'd have to be led around the place Joe, you know all the right places to go, enjoy yourself Matey.
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2012, 09:55 PM

Spent most of he day performing keyhole surgery to my Dyson!! I now have it all unblocked but I think its the original filter as its my mums upstairs one lol Shall treat it to a new one and hope it springs into action like it used to!!

Page 93 of 391 « First < 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 143 193 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top