Join for free
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2019, 08:10 AM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I hope there is one for me too!
Definitely - do you like brown sauce on yours? I think there is some in the cupboard - if those pesky men haven't drunk it. They have been known to add it to their beer you know.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2019, 08:11 AM

Oh don't be mean Mups, let them lie in through next weekend too!
Or even until after Christmas!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2019, 09:55 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Or even until after Christmas!

Yes, that's a much better idea. I wonder if we could arrange it.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2019, 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Yes, that's a much better idea. I wonder if we could arrange it.
Don't be silly Mups. Wimmin can't arrange anything except flowers.

Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2019, 12:21 PM

Looks like I am last again.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2019, 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Definitely - do you like brown sauce on yours? I think there is some in the cupboard - if those pesky men haven't drunk it. They have been known to add it to their beer you know.
I don't have sauce on my bacon sarnies, but you have given me a good idea......

We can put strong alcohol into the brown sauce, so when they put it in their beer it will make them totally intoxicated.
Then we can squirt tomato ketchup on their shirts & call the police to tell them that 2 crazy men were shouting they were dying & then collapsed... so could they send an ambulance?
The paramedics will examine & assume that these men are completely mad alcoholics... so lock them in a secure cell.
That way they wont get chance to be last to post!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2019, 01:12 PM

I don't have sauce on my bacon sarnies, but you have given me a good idea......

We can put strong alcohol into the brown sauce, so when they put it in their beer it will make them totally intoxicated.
Then we can squirt tomato ketchup on their shirts & call the police to tell them that 2 crazy men were shouting they were dying & then collapsed... so could they send an ambulance?
The paramedics will examine & assume that these men are completely mad alcoholics... so lock them in a secure cell.
That way they wont get chance to be last to post!
I think all this sauce has gone to your head Twink. I think you should have a lie down and listen to Des O'connor on headphones, that'll send you to sleep until the beginning of Spring.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

05-11-2019, 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Looks like I am last again.
Is that all you've got?

Be off wiv ya.

Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2019, 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I think all this sauce has gone to your head Twink. I think you should have a lie down and listen to Des O'connor on headphones, that'll send you to sleep until the beginning of Spring.
I don't eat sauce, it is bad for my health, but I think I am allowed to have some fun with it!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2019, 03:40 PM

I have had a successful day today for a change, so feel full of renewed vigour - well that was until I popped in here to visit my friends that is.
I see we have been invaded again.

I have had a word with a carpenter I know, and he is going to make us a nice portcullis and a bridge.
If we throw things at them as they cross the drawbridge, they might fall in the new moat whereupon the nice new Piranha fish will eat them.
This new plan appeals to me very much.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top