Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2015, 08:53 AM

Craft Room

Not sure how much 'Leisure' was involved but - decided to re-organise my craft room. It is 10ft x 12ft and had become so cluttered that I had to move things to reach things - not ideal ! Treated myself to 5 x sets of 'Rainbow Drawers' from the Really Useful Box Company. Everything is now labelled, arranged in a logical fashion and totally uncluttered!

All Card and Paper here:-

Cutting Station;_

Printer Station:-

Computer Station:-

Jewellery Making supplies:-
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2015, 08:55 AM

Re: Craft Room

Had a 'furry' official inspection this morning:-
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2015, 08:58 AM

Looks great ST and hope it passed the furry feline test they tend to be fussier about these things than dogs.
Marion
Norfolk
Marion is female  Marion has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2015, 09:08 AM

Wow silver tabby, what a great looking craft room. Wish mine was as tidy, but its such a small room its hard to know what to do for the best.
Mind you, I love those drawers, just might have to have a look on that site.
Thanks so much for showing these, its nice to know there is another card maker here
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2015, 10:19 AM

Lovely room! I've got a corner of the lounge which always looks like a jumble sale! Very jealous, but, mine would never be tidy!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2015, 11:07 AM

What a smashing place to work Silver, I have to hand it to you a terrific layout, lovely size too !2 x 10, my shed is a wee bit smaller 12 x 9. I wish you many happy years of creativity in there. Don’t forget to christen it with a couple of glasses of Jameson’s.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

09-07-2015, 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Lovely room! I've got a corner of the lounge which always looks like a jumble sale! Very jealous, but, mine would never be tidy!
Mine probably won't be for long - am starting the Christmas Cards this week end !
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

09-07-2015, 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
What a smashing place to work Silver, I have to hand it to you a terrific layout, lovely size too !2 x 10, my shed is a wee bit smaller 12 x 9. I wish you many happy years of creativity in there. Don’t forget to christen it with a couple of glasses of Jameson’s.
Been there - done that, Jem. After a lovely long soak in a scented bath last night - went back into the craft room and thought - what this needs now is a Jameson's - a large one!!
AlbertaS
Berkshire, UK
AlbertaS is female  AlbertaS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2015, 03:38 PM

What a great and organised craft room. Mine is no bigger that a large cupboard so I am feeling so envious.
You have so much storage that I am left wondering what crafts you are interested in. I imagine that your interests are varied.
Looks great!!
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2015, 04:17 PM

Looks very professional and so organised - will it stay that way? Or do you fill to capacity and then have to get more drawers, from what I've seen of craft bits and bobs you could go on forever !!
Aren't cats curious, though?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top