Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2015, 07:21 PM

Re: Craft Room

Originally Posted by AlbertaS ->
What a great and organised craft room. Mine is no bigger that a large cupboard so I am feeling so envious.
You have so much storage that I am left wondering what crafts you are interested in. I imagine that your interests are varied.
Looks great!!
I mainly design/make greetings cards and jewellery, Alberta, with a bit of dressmaking thrown in occasionally.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2015, 08:53 PM

Re: Craft Room

Originally Posted by cranberry ->
Looks very professional and so organised - will it stay that way? Or do you fill to capacity and then have to get more drawers, from what I've seen of craft bits and bobs you could go on forever !!
Aren't cats curious, though?
LOL! Yes - you could go on forever, but I am a bit ruthless in as much as I have a turn out every so often and anything that has not been used in the last 12 months is recycled to friends, craft groups or the local primary school. They love having craft stuff donated.

As for staying tidy - probably not while I am actually working.

The cats love being in there - they seem interested in whatever I am doing. Unfortunately, when I am die cutting, they often want to play with the results and Willow (grey/white one) has a ribbon fetish - she runs off with them and hides them all over the house.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top