Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2015, 12:29 AM

Re: Mrs mart's crafts

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Could she take craft classes and teach other people Mart? She is so good.
She does Mups. She is a volunteer/helper one day a week in a centre for disabled people. She teaches people with various disabilities how to make craft items to the best of their abilities.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2015, 01:02 AM

Mrs Martīs work is so beautiful, what a clever lady, and I guess a very patient one. Absolutely lovely.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2015, 06:08 AM

Well done to her !
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2015, 07:39 AM

You are both very talented and hard-working people mart and both of you spend time helping others when you can....you put more into life each day than I do in a month
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2015, 08:03 AM

I'll have to say thanks on Mrs mart's behalf because she doesn't write in forums. She will read the comments though and is certain to be pleased the work has been admired.

Originally Posted by malcolm ->
You are both very talented and hard-working people mart and both of you spend time helping others when you can....you put more into life each day than I do in a month
Thanks malcolm. I don't have any particular talents. Just in the background making life work I suppose. Maybe that makes it possible for Mrs mart to explore her pastimes/talents to the full. I'm happy enough with that.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top